Chapter 3

Liebe is 4+ and Asta is almost 5.

Time skip to the surprising day?

Liebe POV
Licita and I after we ate breakfast we went to see what at the church were doing, this time I brought with me the 5 leaf grimoire because I wanted to see something.

But to my surprise I didn't see the kid with grey ash hair, 'strange' so we stayed a little more to see if the kid come back.

After a while we hear "Who are you? And we're you spying on me and my family?"
To Licita and my surprise we noticed that the one who asked was no other than the kid himself.

Licita taking some steps away from the child said " Kid, stay away from me you can die because of my curse that absorb mana from every living creature to the point where they die"
But to our surprise the kid said "Well you can't steal something that I don't have, I know that you're like questions yourselves, how can a kid know something like that ? Simple no one can feel any magic in me so I arrived at the conclusion that I don't have mana in me.
So now mind  telling me who are you ?"

'So exist someone without mana like me, I'm so happy, but I don't think he will accept me cause I'm a demon.'

So I presented myself hoping he would accept me.

" Hi there, my name's Liebe and if you're wondering why I look like a demon is because I am one and this one is my adoptive parent Licita, can I please know what's yours?"

"My name's Asta and I live in the church you were spying for a long time.
And you demon kid want to be friends? You seems like a cool dude"

I couldn't believe my ears, that kid besides being magicless he's even dispose to be friends with me, a demon.

Licita POV

'I can't believe it, this kid right in front of me is my son Asta and he's even magicless, Am I the cause of it? If only I knew before I wouldn't have left him here.'

Then my son decided to be friends with Liebe my adoptive demon-son, I'm really happy that's he's willing to give him a chance .

Liebe POV

After a while that I've been talking to Asta I noticed how sometimes the grimoire would react to go towards Asta, but I stopped it before it could be noticed.
'So it seems like this grimoire not only has 5 leaf but it has already chosen the one who will use it.

Then I asked Asta: " What's your dream ?"
He said " I want to become the wizard king or the non-wizard king you know cause I'm magicless and I don't care if people won't believe me I will prove myself to the world that I am suitable for the role of the strongest mage or anti-mage!"

I was speackless,  I need to support him in anyway so I can show him that he's not alone and that he can count on me.

Then I said :"I support you Asta I will help you in anyway I can"

Asta responded "Thank you Liebe, but now is time to me to go "home" is getting late to be out, if you want we can meet eachother tomorrow."
I said " alright Asta".