Chapter 16

Liebe is 12 and Asta is 13

Asta POV

It's been a year since I've started training under captain Nozel and me, Liebe and Noelle have been improving a lot.

Noelle finally could control her magic at 100 %, Liebe and I started creating more super moves to use and we started infusing some objects with Anti-magic,like knifes.

Time(9am)

Now like the others time me and Liebe were at the wizard king office.

Time(8.30am)

??? POV

'The wizard king asked me to go to his office'

"SOL! I'll go to the wizard King, I'll leave the base to you."

Sol:"Alright sis!"

????:"I told you to call me captain"

Sol:"Alright sis captain!"

???:"Alright I'll go"

No one POV

Time (9am)

???:"I'm here Wizard King, what do you need?"

Julius:"your on time Charlotte"

Charlotte:"May I ask why are there two kids and one being a demon?"

Asta:"I don't know if you're being rude or you're just curious but I'll introduce myself.

I am Asta Sukehiro and this is my brother Liebe Sukehiro, he may be a demon but he's a good one so don't you dare judge him if you don't know him."

Julius:"Calm down Asta I'm sure she didn't mean to be rude, right Charlotte?"

Charlotte (a little nervous):" Yes, wizard king I didn't mean to be rude it's just that's the first time I see a demon and you know the stories."

Lieve:"Big brother it's alright calm down"

Asta:"If you're the one to tell me it's alright then I'll calm down, you may Julius"

Julius:"Thanks Asta, so my motivation to call you here Charlotte is to train Asta and Liebe, don't underestimate them, they're stronger than you think.
They already been training for three years, every year by a different captain, just to let you know"

Charlotte:"Alright I understand and Asta I'm sorry if I offended you or your brother.
Sorry if I didn't introduce myself properly, I'm Charlotte Roselei, captain of the Blue Rose"

Asta:"Nice to meet you and I'm sorry for my outburst but I'm very protective of my little brother."

Charlotte:'He acts like a real man and that surname Sukehiro isn't that of Yami?'

Asta:"Let me guess captain Charlotte you're wondering about my surname right? Then I'll be direct Yami Sukehiro is our adoptive father."

Charlotte (flushed):'He has two kids and I didn't even notice, maybe one day I could be a mom'

Asta thanks to ki senses her flush,even because he know his father loves Charlotte but she can't be honest with her feelings so he play a little with her mind:"I wouldn't mind having you as my mother"

Julius is like:'I knew it! My ship will finally sail ! Yami and Charlotte will be a great couple!'

Charlotte became even more red and she said :"Let's just go".

Asta:'She has long blonde hair and she wears an helmet'

Time(9.20 am) place  (outside of the palace)