chapter 18

Liebe is 14+ and Asta is 15+

Time(8am) place(Black bulls)

No one POV

It's been 5 years since the brothers started training with the captains but in 6 months there will be the magic knights exam.

The magic knight exam is a series of test where young magicians tries to prove themselves to enter in a Magic knight squad.

Asta:"Liebe, do you want to go to the grimoire tower in Hage to see what happens?"

Lieve(Happy):"Yeah, but first let's play a visit to our mother!"

Asta(happy):"Fine! "

Asta:"Finral can you please give us a ride to Hage?"

Finral (opening a portal to Hage):"Alright kids, let's go"

Asta:"We'll inform you later when you need to pick us up!"

Finral:"Fine kid, just let me know"

Time skip (30 minutes) place(grimoire tower)

Asta:'This place is really big'

??:'Why that boy looks like Asta? Could it be him? After all this years only now he decided to come back'

Then the master of the grimoire tower introduced himself and after some seconds many grimoires started coming down, like always there were comments like:
"My grimoire is bigger than your!"
"Mine has more spells"
" Mine is more beautiful"

Asta:'Why do they have to be like that?'

Liebe:'I don't know but I don't like it'

Then a bright like blinded everyone and it was a 4 leaf grimoire and it went towards ??? and that person said:"I'll become the wizard king"

Everyone started cheering him but another light this time even stronger than the last and it was a grimoire but on the Clover it had a star and that one went toward Asta.

The grimoire had blue clover with a White Star on it.

Liebe:'Well now you really did the most impossible thing'

Asta:'I guess now I posses Anti-magic, devils and magic'

Everyone were speackless about the strange Gromoire and the fact that they couldn't feel  mana from him.

Asta:"I'll become the Wizard King so you should watch your back Yuno!"

Yuno:'So it's really him, but how did he get a grimoire?'

Then Asta got the fuck out of the tower and went into the forest to stay in a quiet place.

After a while he sensed some fighting near the grimoire tower.

Asta:'Did you felt that little brother'

Liebe:'Yes,let's save someone ass'

Asta:'Okey'