Chapter 2

Licita POV
While I was walking I noticed a small black figure with grey ash air with small wings injured on the floor.
So I decided to take him to my home.

After some time I noticed that  the small creature that I presume was a devil woke up.

??? POV
I woke up and heard a feminine voice that said : " Hey, you finally wake up", the one that said it was a tall woman with short  grey ash hair.

Seeing her that calm right in front of me made me ask her : "Aren't you afraid of me? Of a devil?"
She just responded "your just a kid, someone hurt you and I took you in, but there's something particular of you; your a demon with no mana, a manaless demon, this is why you can stand near me. "
Then I noticed a snake that suddenly died, that made me curios and I asked her:
" Why do you say that my lack of magic is the reason of why I can stand near you?"
She just responded: "I have a curse that let me absorb mana from the living beings and before you ask I don't have a control over it.
Beside that what's your name?"
I simple said that I don't have one.
Then she said : "Okey, so I will chose you a name, what do you think of Liebe?" *(It means love)*
I liked the name so we went with it.

Then she said something that surprised me.
"Before I rescued you I had found a 5 leaf grimoire"

'I thought that it was just a rumor'

1 year time skip

From that day has passed a year, right now I am four , in the time that I spent with  Licita I  had noticed sadness and maybe even regret in her eyes like she missed something or someone important to her.
Sometimes we go to see a church near our forest and I noticed that there was a kid that looked like Licita, it was like a mini version of her.
'Could it be her son?' While he was playing in the church I felt like I had a connection with him like we are supposed to be together.
Some days later happened something that surprised me...