chapter 13

Liebe is 10+ and Asta il 11

Time skip (1 year)

Time(8am)

It's been a year since the brothers started to train with Yami, or they're father.

They had been doing improved physical training, hand to hand combat and swordfight.

Let's just say that Asta and Liebe almost perfected ki, while with the black form it took a step ahead.

The Anti-magic now can cape Asta's arm and half of his hair becomes black while his left eye becomes red with a feline pupil.

Yami improved his dark armour, and now he can cape most of his body with it.

*Only Yami, Asta and Liebe knows about this*

Julius pov

'It's been already a year since those two arrived here, and they're improving a lot.'

'Now it's time to move to another captain'

Asta POV

'I can't believe it it's a year since me and Liebe came here and we even been adopted by Captain Yami of Father or Dad.'

Liebe(Smiling/happy):'Yeah and we've been improving a lot'

Asta:"now it's time we go see the wizard king he called me yesterday and said to go to his office today"

Liebe:"Alright"

??? POV

'The wizard king asked my assistance , it must be something really important'

Time (9am) place(Julius office)

Asta POV

Me, My brother and Father are waiting for a person to come, 'but who?'.

Liebe:' Only time can tell big brother'

??? :" Sorry for the wait Wizard King, hello Yami and who may you be little ones?"

Asta(smiling):"My name's Asta and this is my demon brother Liebe and Yami is our adoptive Father."

??? :" Where are my manners? Sorry for my rudeness, my name's Fuegoleon Vermilion the current Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings"

Asta:'This man is really tall, slim but still with a good body,he has orange hairs, that make him  like a Lion, he has a simbol of his front and if I'm not wrong he uses flame magic.'

Fuegoleon(smiling):"so this little one is your brother? Interesting, don't worry I won't judge at first encounter, I want to know you better first"

Fuegoleon:" and now, why did you call me Wizard King?"

Julius:"It's simple , I want you to train those two for a year at the Lion Kings."

Fuegoleon:"May I ask why? Not to be rude but I want to know why I can't fell any inch of mana from those two."

Liebe:"Don't worry it's alright, it's because apparently me and Asta don't have mana, but we still have a grimoire and our affinity is the opposite of magic, Anti-magic"

Fuegoleon:"Anti-magic, never heard of that affinity, I really want to see what it can do, but first I need to show you our base."

Julius:"So you accept my offer?"

Fuegoleon:"Yes, I'll make sure to train them in that year but not only physically but even mentally"

Julius:"Alright,Yami you need to tell something?"