Chapter 7

Liebe is 8+ and Asta is 9
Asta POV

Time(day after receiving grimoire)

I woke up knowing that today Liebe and I need to know what affinity I posses and what the sword does.

Time (3 pm)

No one POV

Our protagonist and his step devil brother are meeting for training.

Asta: "Liebe did you brought the grimoire?"

Liebe:" Yes I did, but let's move on the important things, do you know what the grimoire contains? Spells,magic or something else?"

Asta meanwhile taking the sword from the grimoire: " Your an inpatient one ?
Like you can see it contains a rusty sword that's a little smaller than me."

Liebe:"Can we start training so we can see what the sword can do?"

Asta:"Alright"

Time skip (some hours later)

Asta:"Right now we know that's not a normal sword, cause it broke the one in wood like it's nothing.
My suggestion is that we try it on magic.
I can try to ask Yuno, don't worry he knows about the grimoire,but right now is better if we get home, alright little brother?".

Liebe:"Alright big brother."

Asta POV

When I came back I asked Yuno: "Tomorrow can you please come with me to train?
I need to test something and I can only do it with your help.

Yuno's response was:"Alright, but at what time?"

Asta:"tomorrow at 3 pm"

Time skip (the very next day,3 pm)

No one POV

Asta:"Yuno come here we need to go"

Yuno:"Alright big brother"

Place:(place of training)

Asta POV

When we arrived at the place I explained to him what I needed him for:"Yuno we will do two things, for both times you need to sent me a wave of wind"

Then Yuno(little brother) said: " alright but don't blame me if you get hurt".

First try

Yuno sent me a wave of wind and I tried to cut it, I noticed that the sword negated is magic like it never happened.

Second try

Yuno again sent me a wave of magic and I tried to hit it with the flat part of the sword and instead of negating the magic, it simple sent it back.
Yuno had to use another wave of magic to protect himself.

Conclusion

"So the sword with the flat part can sent the magic back meanwhile the sharp part can negate it".

Then I said:"Thank little brother, now I understand what this sword can do."

Yuno responded:" don't worry, if you don't mind I'm going back to help at the church"

Time skip (Yuno went to the church)

"Did you see that Liebe?"

"Yes I saw it and I can say it's a really strong affinity, it can negate and counter magic, what do you want to call it?"

"If this affinity can negate and counter the magic then we can call it anti magic, what do you think?"

"Magnificent name, tomorrow we will drop that information to our mother"

"Alright, now let's go home and get our rest"