Chapter 10

Time(After the fight with Yami)

No one POV

Yami:" My deal is..."

Asta and Liebe : ' What's with the sudden pressure?'

Yami(serious tone): "I'll tell you tomorrow"

Asta/Liebe: 'He sure loves to create casual pressure/ Are you serious?'

Asta: "Alright, at this place at 3 pm".

Yami(death glare):"Don't give me orders kid"

Asta(calm tone) : "Alright captain".

Yami: "Now I need to go it's getting late, bye"

Asta/Liebe: "Bye/bye"

Time (Yami left)

Asta and Liebe went home and get pached up.

Time (When Liebe gets home)

Licita: "What happend my son? Why are you so beaten up?"

Liebe:"I know you wouldn't believe at this, but me and Asta fought a Magic knight captain and even if he was suppressing his power we managed to land a hit on him"

Licita(Exited): "Seriously? Think on the good part it was a first experience for both of you"

Liebe(Excited): " But the important thing is that he had made a deal and we won and tomorrow he will tell us what is it!"

Licita:"Alright, but now it's better if I patch you up and then we can eat"

Liebe: "Fine"

Time(When Asta gets home)

Asta:"Sister Lily I'm back!"

Sister:"Asta you're bac- "
"Oh my god! What happened and why are you so beaten up?"

Asta(Lying-calm tone) : " I went overboard with the training and I fell multiple times so it's nothing bad."

Sister: "Alright, but next time don't get too far with your training, we don't know what would happen if you don't control yourself"

Asta: "Alright, but right now I need to take a shower, then can we eat?"

Sister:" Alright but don't take too long"

Asta:"Fine"

While Asta was walking in the room where he and his brothers and little sister sleeps he meets Yuno.

Asta POV

"Hey Yuno, how's going?"

Yuno(lack of emotions): " It's always the same, I help the church while you're training and I know you're never going to be the Wizard King because I'm going to be"

At this I said "Alright crying princess we'll see if you can become the wizard king"

Yuno: "What did you just call me?"

Asta(with a smile on his face):" I called you crying princess,  did the lack of emotions made you deaf?"

Yuno(going away):"Forget about it"

Asta:"Alright"

Yami POV

Right now I'm in front of the room of the wizard king, I was waiting for him to give me the signal to enter.

Finally Julius opened the door so I could tell him what happened.

No one POV

Julius: " Yami I see you're finally back, what did you find?"