Chapter 19

Time(day after chapter 18/8 am) place(base of black bulls)

Asta POV

' it's beautiful, I can feel everyone else's mana'

Liebe(sad): ' You left the team manaless'

Asta:"Technically I'm still magicless but I can feel and use mana.
My theory is that my anti-magic recognises my magic so it doesn't consume it."

Liebe:"Don't make complicated theories or I'll get an headcane."

Asta :"Alright let's tell the black bulls and then our mother."

Time(8.30am) place (black bulls hall)

Asta POV

"GUYS! I need to tell you something!"

After some minutes everyone was there I started to talk.

"Guys, I've got a grimoire and my magic."

Vanessa(big sister):"Are you high kid? Do you need something?"

Yami(The father):"I won't be surprised if it's true, because my sons already did something impossible 5 years ago.

Asta my son can you show us your grimoire and tell us about it?"

No one POV

Asta then took is new grimoire and everyone noticed how his clover doesn't have the leafs
but a white star.

Asta:"My magic is Star magic, and for the fact that you still can't feel my mana, it's  because my anti-magic forms like a cape around my body and doesn't let the mana outside,like a barrier.

But I can still use my magic because my anti-magic doesn't consume my mana, my theory is because my anti-magic recognises the magic as my own as the one of his master so it doesn't burn it.

Now I need to train my magic!"

Then Asta uses some magic, he creates a star in his hand to show that he can use magic.

The Black bulls were surprised beside Yami who was proud of his son.

Yami:"I know who can train you in your magic, I think you already know who it is right?"

Asta:"Mereleona, right? And little brother your coming with me"

Liebe(Fired up):"I can't refuse a training with her"

Asta(Fired up):"Me neither!"

Yami:'Those two in the future are going to give nightmares at sone magic knight'

Asta/Liebe:"Let's go! Right!"

Then Asta and Liebe almost broke the frontal door and then Asta started flying on his sword while Liebe was in his cibi form.

For them it took some seconds to arrived at the Vermilion residence, while that was happening Asta was happy that he could feel the mana of others.

By his senses of mana he could feel two strong level of Mana.

Asta:' Those must be big sis Mereleona and Big bro Fuegoleon'

Asta(even more fired up):"Let's go!"

Liebe:'Holy shit I've never seen him so much fired up, if he doesn't calm down I think he's going to give someone an heart attack'

After  a minute Asta and Liebe thanks to Asta mana detection found Mereleona and Fuegoleon.

Mereleona was surprised to see those two at that time, Fuegoleon was outside was calm but inside he almost got an heart attack because they came from behind him.