Chapter 7|:| Again???

I said i would try to update so here it is!! Also, dont be shy and leave a comment :D i really enjoy reading them and it makes me want to update even more when i know that you guys are enjoying this story💖
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ROGGENROLLA??!!!"

Y/ns eyes snapped open.

"What the?" Murmured a very sleepy Leon.

It was about Five O'clock in the morning and the trio were still snoozing away in their dinky little tent.

"Raihan, what in the world could possibly be so important for you to SCREAM about???" Y/n asked, too tired to get insanely angry but was still pissed.

Raihan, who had been sitting up this whole time, turned to face
Y/n.....holding a small, blue Roggenrolla who seemed very happy being in Raihans arms.

"Is that......" Leon started.

"The Roggenrolla from the cave.....?" Finished Y/n

The Roggenrolla had been zoning out until it saw Y/n's, Raihans and Leons Pokemon sleeping in a pile in the corner.

"Roggen!" Squeaked Roggenrolla, squirming out of Raihans grasp and running over to the pile of Pokemon.

Roggenrolla jumped, (as high as a literal rock could) and landed directly on Scorbunny.

"SCOR!!!" Shouted Scorbunny in suprise, letting out a small ember attack. Which just so happened to scorch a part of Eevees shiny fur. Eevee who was very surprised then impulsively used bite on trapinch, trapinch being surprised then ran straight into Roggenrolla.

Its going to be a long day.

"Hey, you guys alright?"
Asked Milo from outside the tent.

"Yeah, just had some pokemon troubles haha" responded Y/n

"Okay....should i start with breakfast?" Questioned Milo.

"Nono dont worry yourself over that, Lee can take care of that"

"Y/n is right, I usually take care of meals so just relax while we get ready" smiled Leon.

"WOW You were right!! Leon this is really good! I didnt know you were such an amazing cook."

"Awee pffffff im not THAT good" shrugged Leon.

The trio, along with Milo had finished up their breakfast and packed up their camping gear. They now have their sights set onto Turffield.

But wait, theres still one matter that hasnt been addressed.

".......what am I supposed to do with Roggenrolla......" deadpanned Raihan as everyone began walking towards Turffield.

"Well, it seems to really like you. Why dont you catch it?" Suggested Y/n, Eevee was staring off into space from her shoulder

"Hmmmm" hummed Raihan as he looked down at Roggenrolla

Raihan reached into his bag and pulled out an empty Pokeball. Then he crouched down to Roggenrolla.

"So...you wanna come-"

"ROG"

Before Raihan could finish, Roggenrolla headbutted the pokeball,after it was sucked inside it shook once and instantly clicked.

...

"Welp, i guess thats that....YAYYY I CAUGHT ROGGENROLLAAAA" he celebrated, throwing his hands in the air.

Y/n started giggling at how excited Raihan was, it was pretty cute.

Raihan stopped, his arms still halfway up in the sky and looked at Y/n