Chapter 11 |:| Reunited!

Eugh its so hot in my room, someone help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

The tall grass was cool and dry against my legs as i waded through it, constantly checking to see if any Joltik had attached themselves to me or Dratini.

It was about half an hour after I had left Kabu's little cabin, he fed me, gave me emergency rations and sent me on my way.

Other than a big wound on my side that Kabu had stitched up, i was relatively lacking in serious injuries, thank goodness.

Unfortunately he had to make his way back to his gym right away so he couldnt walk me to Hulbury.

"Hulbury...thats where we were all headed before i fell, my friends must be waiting for me there."

I couldnt help but feel guilty that my issues with Raboot had gotten in the way of their journey.

I sighed, gazing at the pink sky, with the golden rising sun in the distance....

"Dra?" Cooed Dratini, rubbing itself up against my leg like a Meowth.

I hadn't realized but i'd been standing in place for a few minutes now.

"Oh, right sorry...lets keep going"

I was actually quite surprised at Dratini's change in personality, when i first got it, it had been hostile and seemed to hate me, but after a bit of TLC, (tender love and care), it turned into a shy, but kind hearted pokemon.

Now Dratini was all that i had, Eevee was with Lee and Raihan, Raboot is who knows where and my only other pokemon is an incubating egg.

Unfortunately i hadnt done a whole lot of training with Dratini, but i think that together, we can make it through this hellish wild area.

Right now, we were just retracing our steps back to the place where i had fallen down, that way i could avoid going in circles.

We reached a large fallen tree, after climbing up, we had a pretty decent view of the area.

I spotted the tree inside the clearing where i had fallen, with my blood pools still in place. I winced at the sight and grazed my hands over the bandaged spot where Kabu had stitched.

"Y-Y/n...?"

"OH MY GOD Y/N!!!"

My head snapped towards the sound, but it didnt take long for me to recognize who it was.

"Raihan!!" I shouted, beaming with joy.

I quickly scuttled down from the log, Dratini following, and ran up to Raihan.

He instantly scooped me into a hug, crouching down to my level, and started to...cry?

"oh my Arceus, youre alive...i knew it" he whispered, his head nuzzled deeper into the crook of my neck.

I felt butterflies rising in my stomach....why was he so worried?

"Ahaha...were you worried? Im sorry....I actually didnt think you cared all that much haha" i laughed awkwardly.

Raihans mood instantly changed, he separated from me and held onto my shoulders tightly, looking me in the eye.

"Didnt think i cared? DIDNT THINK I CARED??? God Y/n of course i care!! I care about you so much you cant even imagine!" He shouted, his voice wavering and cracking.

I just stared in awe...this side of him....it made me feel special...like i was the only person in the whole world that he was concerned about.

Then he spoke again, his voice weak, and his face flushed. "...just...dont leave like that again...."