Chapter 25 |:| Memories

😮 is this chapter almost two days late...yea, has it been MONTHS since ive updated it....yeah(-_-;) BUT AM I BACK FOR THE SUMMER WITH WEEKLY UPDATES??!! YEAH!!!

I cant believe im going into grade 12
Also i re read the whole book and looked at ur comments and oml WHY ARE YOU ALL TRAUMATIZEDDD😭😭
Ily😫
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's pov

After my match with Kabu, i went to the stands and found Leon so we could sit together and watch Raihans battle. Luckily he was very well equipped to win with his ground, rock and dragon types! Then Leon battled, and Sobble ended up being the MVP! Crazy since its a baby pokemon!

Now the three of us sat in the pokemon centres cafè, talking with Kabu. He gave us a lot of useful feedback on our battles.

"Y/n, i must ask. What happened with Dratini? I had assumed it to be a rather mild pokemon, but what i saw today was...far from it." Said Kabu.

I took a long sip from my drink, and i noticed Leon and Raihan looking concerned as well.

"Dratini has some...issues that i wasnt aware of until my battle with Nessa. It didnt come from a good trainer and i think it goes in some sort of "fight" mode when it gets backed into a corner" i explained.

Kabu pondered the thought for a moment. "Very interesting...i have never encountered a situation like that before. I encourage you to reach out to strong trainers and dragon type users to see if you can find the root of an issue. As Dratini gets stronger—and it will, it cannot be having fits of rage like that, otherwise it may hurt itself or someone else."

"Alright..."

Feeling Dratini rub against my ankle, i picked up its serpent-like form and shoved it in Kabu's face.

"But does that look like a trouble maker to you?!" I pleaded.

Kabu recoiled back, and Dratini looked rather uncomfortable.

Leon slowly pushed Dratini closer to me, "ahah...anywho. We really should be going Kabu, we're still mot entirely sure how we're supposed to get to Hammerlocke"

"Ah, challengers are encouraged to go through the wild area. Its a fantastic opportunity to catch new pokemon and perhaps...evolve some of your own." Said Kabu, glancing at the Roggenrolla that sat on Raihans lap.

"Good to know! Thank so so much for all your help Kabu!!" I smiled, gathering my things and standing up.

"Don't forget to invest in a rotom phone!" He called as the three of us left.

I simply smiled back at him and waved.

Stretching out my arms, i yawned loudly. "It feels SO GOOD to be out of Motostoke!" I beamed as we trekked through the wild area, Eevee was perched happily on its spot on my shoulder, and Pichu snoozed in its pocket. As per usual, Raboot walked at my side and Dratini weaved through my legs as i walked.

"Agreed!" Smiled Raihan, still carrying Roggenrolla, but now had Goomy in his arms too, and Vibrava buzzed happily as it flew over top of us.

"We haven't exactly had the best luck in Motostoke. But hopefully that changes in Hammerlocke!" Said Leon with determination.

"Yeah!" I responded enthusiastically.

Today was surprisingly nice, the sun was out and we had a relatively smooth journey through the wild area, we crossed a bridge over a river and then...oh.