Chapter 12 |:| That was...a lot

I love summer and im so happy it's FINALLY gettting hot omg ALSO POKEMON VIOLET AND SCARLET OMGGGG THE NEWWSSSSSAAAAH
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raihan's pov

I jogged through the streets of Hulbury, my bag thumping against me. For the sake of the egg i was carrying, i slowed down. But i still hadnt found any sign of Leon.

People were starting to give me strange looks. after all im this giant of a person running through the town, but i couldnt help it, i was in a bit of a panic.

Where the hell is Leon???

I thought after his meltdown that he would've come here, and wait for me...

"I was so sure of it!" I bursted, slamming my fist into the side of a nearby building.

"...excuse me sir, are you lost?" Asked a voice from behind.

I turned to see a girl about my age with dark skin, long navy hair with light blue streaks and gorgeous blue eyes, outlined by blue turquoise eyeshadow.

She was the epitome of beauty, had i not already had strong feelings for Y/n, i wouldve been completely taken by her.

"Not quite, im looking for someone." I replied, turning to face her.

"Well, my name is Nessa. I recently became the gym leader of Hulbury, maybe ive seen him? Is he in the gym challenge?"

"T-the leader?!! *ahem* i mean....youre the gym leader?....my names Raihan" I coughed, taken by surprise.

"Hehe, yup. C'mon, lets have a seat and talk about your friend." She giggled, leading the way to a nearby bench.

It was a beautiful sight to see, the sparkling ocean, overlooked by this charming town, a person could get used to this!

We sat down at a bench near the beach, and i explained my situation, as well as
Y/n's, and how Leon, her brother had run off.

"....i see" she pondered.

"Well? Do you know Leon or not?" I questioned impatiently.

"I know the person you're describing...he was here yesterday, and challenged me for a gym badge. I must say, him, his honedge and his charmeleon are quite formidable."

"Honedge....Charmeleon? He mustve done some hard training with Charmander and then caught a new pokemon..." i trailed off.

"Yes, I suppose so....well hes long gone now. Right after he won his badge, he ran straight off towards the next gym." Explained Nessa apologetically.

"Damn....all right, okay thank you but i need to go" i rushed, gathering my things and ran for the pokemon centre.

"...what a strange boy" whispered Nessa.

Y/n pov

I gritted my teeth as nurse joy poked and prodded my wound, she had me lay down on an operating table and removed the bandages that Kabu had put there.

Nurse joy was not a fan of Kabu's work, as she continuously pointed out everything wrong with it. "Ugh, i cant believe he would use this stitching style! And the needle size he used was so big and-"

"Blah blah nursing stuff blah blah needles blah blah blood blah blah, when can i take a nap?"

Eventually, nurse joy came to the conclusion that...

"I'll simply need to re-do these stitches" she said with a frown"

"Seriously???!!"