Chapter 2 |:| New Friend

A/n

aaaaaand BAM I'm back with part 2  >:D
Hope you enjoy!❤️✌️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The train ride was longer then expected.

Like.

Way longer.

As Y/n looked out the window, seeing her home town Postwick get farther and farther away she turned to her brother.
"Hey so how long is this ride anyway?"

"About five and a half hours, I told you this during breakfast." Leon said while munching on a chocolate bar he bought from a snack trolly that rolled by a few minutes ago.

"I-..........FIVE HOURS??" Screamed Y/n

"Five and a half hours" said Raihan smiling, hoping to be helpful.

"Once again, I told you this earlier" said Leon, mouth still full of chocolate.

Did Leon actually EXPECT you to listen to his babbling while you were eating breakfast??

You gave Leon a look of disbelief.
"What am I supposed to do for five hours??" Y/n panicked "I can't sit still for that long!!"

"....*sigh* athletes and their exercise" said Leon. But then Leon realized that
Y/n really would not be able to sit still for long and would be twice more annoying and hyper than usual.

"Scorbun!" You didnt forget about scorbunny did you?

Everyone paused.

"Scor?"

A feeling of dread crept across Y/n
"Y/n....did you?" Leon started

"Take scorbunny with you?" Raihan finished

Y/n widened her eyes "oh no" she thought.

"DID YOU STEAL THAT SCORBUNNY??" Leon exploded

"I DIDNT MEAN TO, I FORGOT IT WAS HANGING ONTO MY LEG" Y/n countered

As Leon and Y/n continued to argue at top volume Raihan sat there, numb to the sound. All that was going through his head was
"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod, are we going to get arrested for theft?? Are we going to go to jail????"

As Leon and y/n fought back and forth and with Raihan having a silent breakdown. Scorbunny crawled up from where it sat on Y/n's foot onto her lap and stared...

Scorbunny stared into her soul with its beady black eyes.

Y/n felt a chill run up her spine as she looked down at Scorbunny, but as soon as Y/n made eye contact, Scorbunny let out a huge smile. As long as Y/n wasn't upset, Scorbunny was happy.

"Hey so... you said that there was a chance scorbunny was wild, right Leon?"
Y/n questioned.

"Well yeah but its pretty uncommon" said Leon

"Then do you think I could try catching it?"
Y/n said, getting excited that Scorbunny might become her partner.

"Hmmm, well I suppose so. If it already has a trainer the Pokéball wont work though" Answered Leon.

Scorbunny didn't understand what exactly they were talking about, but it knew that they were talking about it and that was enough for scorbunny to smile even more.

Y/n reached down to grab her bag, under the small table that was in the middle of their train booth, separating her and Leon from where Raihan sat on the other side.

She dragged the bag up and set it down with a *clunk* in between her and Leon.
Rummaging through its various contents she finally found a decent sized makeup bag that contained all her empty Pokéballs.