Chapter 3 |:| Quite The Adventure

A/n
I'm watching a thinknoodles play through of swsh bc I can't remember anything from early game lmfao
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*scrrreeeeeech*
Thank you for using our transportation service, we have arrived at our destination.

Y/n sat up from where she lay on Leon's lap, still holding scorbunny.
"Wha....." y/n drowsily questioned

"Heh, the melatonin must still have you sleepy. The train rides over, its time to get off."
Said Leon gathering his bag and putting Charmanders half asleep body over his shoulder.

"Off?..." said Y/n, not understanding a word he just said.

Leon sighed and repeated himself in a manner sleepy y/n would actually understand.

"Train done." Said Leon rolling his eyes.

"Train......done." Repeated Y/n.

"TRAIN DONE!" Said Y/n fully awake now.

Scorbunny looked up at Y/n and saw how pumped up she was about the train stopping. Clearly the stopping train was a matter of GREAT importance to Y/n so of course Scorbunny shook off the sleepiness and forced itself to be pumped up and excited too.

Without thinking Y/n grabbed Scorbunny and put it atop her shoulder, expecting it to hang on tight. she then stood up on the seat, hitting her head on the low hanging roof, "OUCH" and stepped carefully over Leon.

Then, chaos itself charged through the train.

She, was the chaos.

Y/n wasnt your average softie, she was an athlete....an aggressive athlete.

So the moment she saw people in her way trying to get off the train. All she saw was the opposing team, thusfore as if she was in the middle of a basketball game she then continued to barrel through everyone else waiting to get off the train.

Pushing and shoving everyone else just like she would in order to break the line of defence during a basketball game, she eventually reached the exit of the train and jumped as high as she could, sticking the landing on the platform that the station was built on.

The chatter in the station stopped as she screamed
"IM FREE, HELLO WORLD HERE I COME!!!"

Scorbunny looked down from where it sat on her shoulder in amazement. This girl was crazy, and Scorbunny couldn't feel prouder to be her pokemon.

But her little stunt amazed more than just her Pokemon.

As Y/n took a deep breath of non-train air
A small blonde boy holding an Eevee, a little younger than Hop, came running up to her.

"Excuse me miss!" The boy said loudly.

"Hm? Whats up kid?" Replied Y/n.

"Could I ask your name? My names Ben and I was wondering if you could help me out" said Ben

"Sure! My names Y/n What do you need?" She replied

"Well... I couldn't help but notice that your pretty hardcore, and that Scorbunny looks very well trained." Said the young boy

Scorbunny made a proud face as it was glad it's obedience shown through, after all it truly was prepared to do anything for Y/n.

"Uhm.. thanks? I only met Scorbunny a little while ago but it's already my good friend" stated Y/n.

"That proves my point even more! You see, I recently hatched this Eevee out of an egg. I hoped that it would be a good friend for me and my Togepi but...."