Chapter 21 |:| Anxiety

10K READS AND 300 VOTES, THANK YOU GUYS!!! Also, thank you for answering my question in the last chapter, I've decided that i will be making a
Leon x Reader. It may take me a few days to come up with a solid story direction for it, but it will be happening nonetheless!

Also, a little bit of a more serious chapter this time around so warning ⚠️ panic attack ⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leon pov

My breath hitched as Eevee, Dratini and Raboot came to a halt. Eevee had seemingly been tracking Y/n's scent, which was a thing i had assumed all pokemon could do, but since Raboot and Dratini made no effort to try, perhaps it was a talent that only specific pokemon had?

Thats when Eevee looked back at me and gave me a stern bark, pawing at the door to a little pink restaurant.

"Why are you looking for Y/n? She did tell you guys to stay put" i said, pushing the door open.

Raboot looked up, giving me a sympathetic look and shook its head, almost as if saying, "you wouldn't understand"

Eevee shoved its nose back to the floor and sniffed furiously, trailing its way further into the restaurant. Ignoring the small fairy types begging it to play with them.

"Hello sir! Would you like to order something for you and your pokemon?" smiled a waitress, tipping her head to the side.

"Oh these arent my- um, no, sorry. We're actually looking for someone. Her name is Y/n, shes about this tall and has (h/l) (h/c) hair." I gestured, estimating her height.

Seeing the sympathetic frown on her face, i interrupted before she could answer. "She mightve been with a really tall boy, about my age, needlessly cocky?"

Her face lit up with a strike of recognition, "Yes! I do remember them, but the boy seemed a little more terrified than cocky..." she hummed thoughtfully.

"Oh, yeah he has this thing with fairy types so he might've seemed a bit off" i explained, glancing at the Morelull that decorated the walls and recalling my friends hilarious phobia. "Anyway, did you happen to see where they went?"

"Hmm...im sorry but no, but i think i saw them heading left when they got outside" she tried.

Eevee seemed to catch on that this was a dead end, and was barking impatiently at me to open the door again.

"Okay, thank you! This helps a lot!" I called, jogging to the door and pulling it open, having to rush after my sister's pokemon as they bolted.

"Eevee! Try going left!" I called, watching as Eevee skidded to a halt and struggled to find the scent trail.

Giving me a trusting nod, it veered left, almost bumping into the shoes of people headed the opposite direction. It let out a yip of excitement as it found the scent again, and gestured to me to follow.

I apologized to the people who had almost tripped over Eevee, and followed it as fast as i could. But it didnt take long until Eevee skidded to a halt once again.

My stomach gave a sickening lurch as i looked to where the trail had led.

Down the most sinister, dirty, dark, creepy alley.

It was the middle of the day, and even with the sun at its peak, this alleyway was pitch black.

Frightened, Eevee took a step behind me and crawled up my leg, digging its sharp claws into my pants, and jumping up to my shoulder. Dratini wove inbetween my legs and shuddered, clearly dreading the thought of what might've happened to its trainer.