Chapter 15 |:| A Productive Day

Just finished a late chapter from my guzma x reader.

Now to write another chapter but for this book instead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

After waking up from our....awkward nap, we both silently agreed not to say a word about it ever again.

Instead, i gathered my pokemon and went into town, seeing as how Raihan was feeling better after his food poisoning,(or so he told you) he walked alongside you as you peered into the little shops and restaurants.

"Okay, so nurse joy was kind enough to give us a bunch of free pokemon food, but we still need to find a lead on where my brother is, and we've got to get some training done if we're going to take on the gym leader here.

Raihans pov

Oh my gosh this is hell.

Everything hurts.

So.

Bad.

Out if desperation not to be left alone in a boring room all day, Raihan had insisted to Y/n that he was feeling fine and had completely recovered.

It was possibly the biggest lie he had ever told.

The truth, is that he felt no better than he did last night when he had his face stuck to the toilet. Only difference is that now he wasnt vomiting.

Y/n had started to speak, but i wasn't listening, my internal suffering was just too much for me to focus on her right now.

"Raihan! Where are you going?" Called Y/n.

I was snapped out of my thoughts, and i looked around for Y/n, only to see that she was far behind, and partly through the doorway to a café.

"S-sorry!" I replied, starting to jog back to her, but quickly regreting it as a cramp twisted its way through my stomach.

It feels like im about to give birth to some sort of hell baby.

Barely being able to hold my 'healthy' facade together, i gave her a guilty smile.

"Sorry, i was really lost in thought. What are we doing?"

Y/n sighed and looked at me, concerned.

"Are you sure you're feeling alright? You seem a little...off" she analyzed.

A bolt of panic hit me, was she able to see right through me? Can she tell that im feeling unbearably ill??

Then again...if she could see that i was in peril....i would be able to go back to the comfort of the pokemon centre. And nurse joys painkillers...

Smiling at her, despite my stomach feeling as if its turned itself inside out, I managed a nod.

"Uh...alright...well i was just saying that we should ask around to see if anybody knows anything about Leon.

Leon...there was something about him that i was supposed to tell Y/n...what was it??

"Oh...OH I REMEMBER!" I shouted, finally putting my finger on it.

"...what?"

"About Leon! Yesterday when i was out i found a little bit of info on him from the gym leader, but I totally forgot to tell you"

"YOU FORGOT???" She bursted out.

"Okay okay im sorry but just listen. He was here not too long ago. Nessa said that he challenged her in a rage, and once he won he instantly stormed off to face the next gym."