Part 23

*Europe*

Sarah sat in her newly found hiding place as a werewolf came growling inside and changing back in to human form.

-M'lady...-He said.-You called...-

-Yes...tell the Sirens to start preparations for going to North America, it time for me to finally destroy Zayn...-She said with an evil grin.The werewolf stared at her bewildered.

-If I may ask, why, so suddenly, I thought you wanted the strongest army possible, to fully destroy the vampire race...-

-I've changed my mind, ever since Harry escaped with Anya I'm in fear of their attack...plus I've always wanted revenge, never to destroy all the vampires...-Sarah smiled and stood up waking to a bar and pulling a bottle of red wine.She opened it without any problems and poured the darkest wine in her glass.

-But...-Steven stuttered as he watched her drink the wine.-You, you promised to werewolves willing to fight for you, that the vampire race would be destroyed!-

Sarah played uninterested and looked him over the glass.-I don't recall ever saying something like that...vampires are the closest relatives to demons, why would I want to destroy my relatives then?-

The werewolf changed and now started at her on all fours, growling and ready to attack.

-Steven if you attack me, I will consider that as a rebellion and will have to kill you...-Sarah said casually laying down the glass of red wine, and now going trough transformation herself.

Her normally brown hair went completely black, her black veins popping out, eyeball painted in black and her nails growing much larger than normal.Her pale white skin gave the impression of a ghost, and if you looked at her you'd get the feeling she'd levitating in the air, but those were actually small black wings hidden out of sight, as the represent the demons weak spot.

Steven cried out as he backed away.

-Scared aren't you?You little pup...-She spat those words on a demonic language but every supernatural could understand her-Get out of here before I kill you!-

The werewolf ran out of there with tail between his legs and Sarah slowly got down, still slightly flying, not bothering to change herself back to human form.

---

*USA*

-Master Harry!-Anya squealed as Harry got ready to go to the palace.-Today is the other witch's exam, right?Can you let me watch please master Harry!-

Harry thought.-I don't know Anya...-

Anya still smiled as she quietly added.-When are you planning to tell the king about me, I know Sarah better than you...-

After that Harry just nodded and took her to the palace.Zayn said nothing but he did give her a quick glance when the entered.

Amia was already standing in front of the group of witches as Kyra watched her sister nervously as she stood next to Brianna.Earlier today Kyra was told she was a white witch.

-Young witch Amia...you have accepted to participate in this test, beware if you do not pass, you will not be regarded as a witch and therefor you will be stripped from your powers!-

Amia nodded and she was given the exact same tests as Kyra.But this time when Amia made the tree grow she forced too much of her powers and soon the tree started to dry out, and before she knew it the tree stood dead before them.

-Uhm...-Amia said frozen.Celste murmured something and then the tree disappeared from their sight.On his place stood the same little seed.

Then at the rock test Amia did make a barrier, much stronger than Kyra's, so strong that every rock that'd hit the shield would perish in ashes.

And finally when time came for Amia to show a vision to Celeste all the other witches seemed upset.

-Sister, maybe it's better if you don't...-But Celeste made the witch quiet by just holding her hand and stepping forward to Amia.

The vision felt so real for Celeste that she had to stop it mid-way.It was the memory of the time Amia had escaped and was caught.

Celeste shook her head, gathering her mind and then slowly said.-You've passed.-

The witches then took Amia to Celeste's room, where they printed the pentagram symbol behind her left ear.Immediately she felt relieved like a spell was lifted from her body.

-Congratulations Amia, you're the first dark witch in a few decades...-

---

Short update :/ This story should come to an end soon ;) Thanks to everyone who's reading it again <3