Part 25

Amia didn't stop crying.Finally Louis couldn't stand her sobbing anymore so he went out looking for Kyra.

He found her soon enough.-You're Kyra right?-

She looked at him confused.-What do you want?-

-I need you to help Amia, Zayn did something to her and now she won't stop crying.-Louis said and Kyra's face went red.She was angry as a bull when you wave a red flag in front of it.

-Leave Zayn for now, help your sister!-

She growled as she ran behind Louis.

Amia stopped sobbing and was now sitting down leaned on the low hedge.

Tears still streamed down her face.The cut on her face burned from the salty tears but she didn't mind.

-Amia!-Kyra yelled and ran up to her sister.-What did that scumbag do to you?-

Amia shook her head closing her eyes, as fresh tears poured down again.Her face twitched as she tried to keep a calm face.

Kyra growled.-Damn it Amia!Look at me what did that bastard do to you?-

At that moment Zayn walked in on them.-Amia?-

Kyra's eyes burned red.-You son of a bitch!-

She screamed as she ran up to Zayn hand in front to hit him.Zayn grabbed Kyra's hand and threw her away.Angry Kyra started a chant.

-STOP!-Amia yelled standing up.-Stop it already!-

Her eyes red from tears and purple from her powers were twitched in pain.Zayn looked at her and gasped.

He then hurried up to her grabbed her by the hand and dragged her out of there.

-Leave her alone, you've done enough!-Kyra screamed but this time Louis held her back as Zayn dragged Amia out of there.

He took her to the other part of the palace, where harem slaves weren't allowed.

They entered and empty room which looked like a lounge.There was a red victorian carpet on the ground with a fancy black sofa in front of a brick fireplace.The walls had patterns on them with all sorts of shapes, colored in a soft brownish color.On one side of the wall there was a shelf with all sorts of books.

Amia sighed.'What do you want from me now?' she thought to herself.

-Amia...-He embraced her from behind placing his hands on her hips and his head on her shoulders.She didn't move.-...why were you crying?-

She shook her head.Having him so close to her, she remembered the kiss which made it even more unbearable for her.

Zayn sighed and turned her around.She avoided looking him in the eyes.

-Answer me Amia!-He said roughly.

-I don't want to leave...-She whispered.

-It's the best for you, here you're nothing bigger than a slave, in South America you could become a powerful witch...-

-Oh give it a rest!I know you're sending me away because I hurt you with what I said to those stupid slaves!-Amia said frustrated.

Zayn looked at her quizically.-How come you don't want to leave anymore?-

She shurgged her shoulders.-Maybe I've fallen for you...-

Her soft whisper lingered in the air until Zayn broke the silence.-Oh for fuck's sake!...-

He smashed his lips on hers without a warning.

---