Part 8

-Amia!-Kyra ran to her sister, and wrapped her hand around her body totally ignoring surprised Zayn.

-Kyra.-Amia giggled.

-Miss Kyra step away or the guards will make you.-Zayn said after some time.

Kyra didn't hesitate.She obediently nodded and moved aside.

Zayn led Amia back to his room.

He handed over her some more conservative but still revealing clothes.

-Put this on.-He said.

-Why?-Amia asked confused.

-You'll be Perrie's apprentice from now, that's a higher rank then a slave.-

-And who's Perrie, if I may know.-

-She's my...mistress, she and Brianna.-

 -Oh.-Amia said surprised.

--So what are you waiting for?Change your clothes!-Zayn ordered.

-In fornt of you?-Amia asked shocked.And when she saw Zayn's face she nodded but still hesitated to take her clothes off.

Zayn was impatient so he came up to Amia.

She gasped when he started taking her clothes off.

-Don't worry, this doeasn't change anything.-Zayn smirked when Amia crouched to hide her naked body.

-Can I have my clothes?-Amia whispered.

-Put them on quickly or I'll have to interfere again.-

Amia dressed herself in nice red apprentice outfit.

-Since Perrie spends most of her time outdoors, you would need something light because you'll be doing errands for her.-

-I don't know where the garden is.-Amia sighed.

-It's okay, Niall will take you, and form now call me Your Highness, or sir do you understand?-

-Yes...sir.-

Confused Amia left his room and faced Niall's frowned face.

-Not a word, or I'll make sure you die next time.-He hissed.

Angry and frightened Amia nodded and Niall started walking quickly.

She was almost running behind him, trying to catch her breath.

They arrived to a beautiful garden.

Amia's eyes widened in shock since she never would imagine that such violent race would matter around trivial things like flowers.

She was even more shocked when she saw a fox three times bigger then a normal fox.

Her fur was almost red, and she had so many tails that Amia didn't try counting.

The fox grinned when she saw them and soon transformed in to a beautiful young woman.She was dressed in red, which Amia found most interesting.She thought that when she transformed in to a human she would be naked.

Her hair was golden and she had yellow eyes, typical for a kitsune.

-She's all yours.-Niall hissed frowning at Amia and then he strode away.

-Welcome Amia, my name is Perrie.-

---

 Kyra watched hiding at Perrie and Amia.She had doubts that Perrie would be nice to Amia.

From what she heard, although Brianna was his second love, he forgot about her, he would always call Perrie if he needed help.Of course Brianna wasn't happy, but she didn't do anything to gain his love back.

She accepted the fact she was just a mere girl to him.

Perrie was always the one he loved and now there's a new threat.Amia.

Kyra was afraid for her sister.She didn't trust Perrie, but she didn't know how to tell that to Amia.

Perrie stated that if Brianna want's to give lessons to Amia, they'll have to switch apprentice's.Brianna argued with her and then decided not to give Amia lessons.Perrie agreed to give Amia lessons.

That frightened Kyra, but she did not tell her fears to Brianna.

Kyra watched as Niall walked away, and sighed when Perrie decided to take a walk in the garden.The was no chance Kyra could follow them.

-Do you want to end up like your sister?-A rough voice spoke behind her.

Frightened Kyra almost screamed as she turned around to face the frowned Niall.

-Don't you know it's rude to sneak up to someone like that!I could have died!-Kyra tired changing the subject.

Miraculously that made Niall smile.

-Did I frighten you?-

-Are you kidding I almost died how much scared I was.-Kyra smiled a bit, but then she remembered that it was Niall who pushed Amia over the balcony.

She immediately frowned and tried to walk away.

But he caught her hand.

-Don't...please you don't know how much you remind me of her...-

Kyra was angry, first he tried to kill her sister, now he saw some random girl in her...it made her really angry.

-I couldn't care less!You tried to kill my sister, and I'll never forget that!-

She ran away leaving Niall confused and sad

---