Part 27

Previously on the Vampire's slave...

-With every spell, with every fight, I will do my wishful right...

Without remorse without regret I will defeat my greatest threat...

Without the dark without the light I will live my wicked life...

With every word I said tonight I will seal my desired path...-

Amia and Kyra obediently repeated after Celeste.When the finished Celeste closed her eyes and the fire suddenly started to move.

-

-What's that?-Amia asked confused, while Kyra gave her "isn't it obvious?" look.

-Your humanity...-Celeste said softly.-It needs to be destroyed, in order for you both to have full powers...-

-

-Welcome to the sisterhood...-Celeste said softly and then moved to Amia.

-Welcome to the sisterhood...-She repeated while wrapping the onyx necklace around Amia's neck.

---Part 27---

Just as they were about to reach the castle, Zayn appeared in front of them and stopped them.

-Zayn...-Celeste growled.-Amia needs rest, and tomorrow we start with her training...-

-Yes but that wouldn't affect her powers, now would it?-Zayn asked softly as Amia blushed.

Celeste just glared at him and Zayn chuckled.-As I thought...-

He stretched out his hand towards Amia, and she smiled as she took it.On the other hand there was Kyra that was glaring at them, but after they left she just sighed.

-Hey why the long face...-Niall appeared and hugged her.

Cleset dramatically lifted both hands in the air and then stomped out of there obviously agitated.But it made Kyra chuckle.

-I'm afraid for my sister...-She whispered to Niall.He smiled faintly.

-Don't be, she's a strong witch, stronger than you...-He said kissing her hair.

Kyra shook her head.-I don't mean it like that, I know that now she can curse Zayn badly, but I think she'll get hurt, emotionally by him...and that only makes me wonder, about us too...-

Niall froze before cupping Kyra's face and gazing in to her eyes.-I will never hurt you Kyra...-

-Never say never...-She whispered sadly placing her hands on his.

-Why won't you believe me?-He asked frowning.-I've fallen for you Kyra...-

Then he slowly kissed her and took her hand, leading her back to the castle.

---

-Zayn...-Amia said shyly, as he dragged her towards his room.

He just smiled and lead her in, and then turned around and kissed her.-Don't worry, Amia...-

-But...-Her protest was stopped by yet another kiss.

-I'm not gonna sleep with you just yet Amia, but I like to watch you sleep under my sheets, in my bed...-He smiled.

-Oh so nothing...you know...?-She asked blushing, making Zayn grin from ear to ear.

-I believe you're still to young for that Amia...-Zayn whispered.-Kyra, she's 18, but you, you're still 16, while I'm a 2000 year old vampire...-

Amia gasped.She knew he was old but not that old.Still he looked like a gorgeous 22 year-old guy.

-So you won't sleep with me any time soon then?-She asked and somewhere deep inside her came a moment of relief and disappointment, which only confused her more.

-Not before your 18th birthday...-He said.-Which reminds me, your 17th birthday is near, 19th January am I correct?-

She nodded.They both smiled, and then Amia yawned.

-Okay, let's put you to bed, I hear you have some training to do tomorrow.-Zayn said leading her to a closet.

-Pick one shirt and change.-He said softly and the headed for the balcony.

Amia gaped at him and then shook her head smiling.She picked a golden silky shirt and quickly changed in to it.I almost came as a short dress, although the sleeves were longer so she had to pull them up.

-I'm ready for bed...-She whispered standing at the balcony door.

Zayn turned around and a smile creeps up his face.He quickly took matching pants out of the closet and changed in to them, and then took Amia with him to bed.

He was shirtless, which made Amia blush as she laid next to him.

He gently caressed her face, and the slowly kissed her.-I am completely smitten by you Amia...-

He whispered those soft words and it made Amia smile, but soon enough she drifted to sleep...

---

Short update, school is being though on me -_- btw, I will probably fast forward from her 17th birthday, so if you were hoping for some juicy parts with Zayn and Amia, know they will be coming...

Anyways I just wanted to say, how sad I am that Zayn had left 1D, I know I'm not the only one out there that feels like this, but really I feel like my heart's going to explode.I'm so sad, and yet I understand him.I also know I won't stop listening to 1D, but it won't be the same without him...

So if I don't update again in several weeks, you'll know that it's because I'm just too overwhelmed by everything.*fingers crossed*that he eventually comes back.