Part 16

-Well, well, well, what do we have here?-

Anya took a deep breath-Maya please, don't tell Sarah about this!-

The blond girl laughed as her ice cold eyes shined in the darkness.

She was another supernatural that no one else knew about except witches.

She was a siren.

-Now that would get you in trouble but not me, right?So tell me one good reason why I shouldn't report you straight away.-

Before Anya could answer her Harry jumped and snapped Maya's neck.

-Harry!-Anya screamed surprised and angry.-Don't you know that siren's are immortal?-

-What?What are you talking about?-

-I'm saying that she's a siren, and they can only drown to death...-

-Drown?-Harry was confused since he didn't know anything about sirens except that they were a legend back in the human days.

-Yes while they're in their fish form they can drown on land...when she wakes up we're screwd!-

-We just need to be quick enough to escape...-

-How you're not strong enough...-

Before she could finish her sentence Harry grabbed her and started running.With his vampire ears he could hear where the others were so he managed to avoid them.

They were slowly navigating trough the underground maze, and up to the surface.

-How?-Anya asked as she inhaled the fresh air.

-You've given me strength...-

-I've given you just a sip of blood...-

-Enough for me to run out of there.-

-We need to get out of here, when they realize you've escaped they'll leave looking for us and trying to find a new hiding spot.-

-Then let's run...-

---

-Amia!-Kyra slowly woke up her sister.

It was 2 am and they were still in that lake house.

-Kyra?-

-Yes, it's me dumbass, now move we have to go!

-Where?-

Kyra looked at her in disbelief.-This is our only chance of escaping, now c'mon!-

-How do you plan on passing by the guards?-

-I'll just do a little trick Brianna had taught me...-

Kyra used her powers to make both guards in front of their rooms fall asleep

-Wow...-

-Yeah less talk more action, c'mon...-

They've somehow managed to exit the building but the others heard them and they started running.

Somewhere along the way the tow of them got separated and Amia continued running hoping that her sister would managed to find a way out.

Amia tired using her powers to see something in the darkness.

She channeled a small amount of powers to her eyes and suddenly the night was much brighter.

As she ran pass a water she could see that her eyes were still purple, not even the contact lenses could cover that up.Now there was a strange white glow around her eyes, until Amia figured out that those were her powers.

The path Amia chose was going downwards which meant Kyra was climbing up.

Amia really hesitated to continue but she knew that if both are caught and it was because Amia came back Kyra would be furious with her.

She ran until she found a small slave village.

Amia hid herself in the barn and fell asleep on the golden straw.

---

Kyra continued running and in her mind she hoped that Amia wouldn't come back for her.

They were getting to close to her and she couldn't see a finger in front of her.

The forest was getting thicker which meant she had to slow down.

But when she heard the vampires again really close to her she started running.They could track her with their scent.

-No, no, no...-She whispered as they were getting dangerously close.

As she looked back she saw lights and Niall's face.

-No...aaaaah!-Kyra screamed as she reached a cliff and started falling off.

Niall jumped and caught her while falling.He turned his back to the ground so that he hits it.

Kyra passed out as her head hit one of the rock along side the cliff.

---