Part 18

-This chapter hasn't been edited yet-

-Did they find her?-Zayn asked the guards that were outside of his chambers.

-We haven't received any news yet sir except the fact that a female slave tried to run away, she's now in the dungeons waiting for punishment.-

He nodded and went back to his bedroom.

But in the end his mind couldn't stop thinking abut Amia so he decided to deal with the run away slave.

He walked down to the dungeons carrying a torch.

There were a few other prisoners but the he was focused on the slave girl

She was lying down on the cold stone, with her face facing the wall, shivering.

Her hair was covering her face, so he decided to enter to see who she was.

He moved her hair form her face.His heart stopped -Amia!-He almost screamed.

He grabbed her and quickly carried her back to his chambers.

She was freezing cold.

He tucked her in his bed, lying beside her to make her warmer.

He stroked her cheek and and moved her hair a bit.

There on her pale, weak neck glowed two red spots.Anger filled Zayn and he wanted to make the vampire that did that to her to suffer.

-Amia...-He whispered softly and then he checked her temperature.

She was still freezing cold.

-Damn it!!-

He got up and quickly opened the door.

-Call Brianna here immediately!-He growled at the guard and went back to Amia.

Although vampire venom could heal her, he didn't want to risk her becoming a vampire since she had already lost a lot of blood.

There was a soft knock on the door and Brianna entered the room.

-My king...you called?-She asked without lifting her head up.

-Can you save her?-There was pain in Zayn's voice.

Brianna gazed accros his bed and she made an almost invisible flinch.She never stopped loving him even when he was with Perry.

But it all perished the moment she saw pain in his eyes.All she ever wanted was for him to be happy.

But the magic he asked for her wasn't something she could do easily.

-My king I am sorry but the life is leaving her fastly and I only know one potion that can help her recover a bit.-She answered.

-Then make it!-Zayn said desperatley.

-It is not simple nor easy, and it could never be brewed on time...it taked one month just for the herbs to change color.-

Zayn was speechless.In Brianna's eyes he seemed as if all hopes of saving Amia perished.

But Brianna had an idea.-What about Celeste?She's a much more experinced witch, she'll know something.-

-Celeste...-Zayn murmeres to himself.As much as he hated her it was cruical she was here at this moment.

He nodded.-You can leave...but bring her to me first!-

Brianna nodded and left the room.As soon she left th room she sent a mental message to Celeste.

Celste, you wanted to see Amia, well now's your chance...She's in Zayn's bedroom...dying...if you want her powers I suggest you hurry...

Brianna sighed as she went back to her chambers.She felt as if her heart was ripped in to pieces once again.

Celste got her message and hurried to Zayn's chambers.

She barged in freezing the guards with her magic.

She ran to Amia as her eyes widened in admiration.But she knew Amia wouldn't last long, not in her condition.

-She's freezing cold...-Celeste states.

-Can you save her?-Zayn asked.

Celeste reluctantly nodded.-But I'll have to use my powers and that'll weaken me...I need your promise Zayn that you'll protect me until I recover...-

Without hesitation Zayn nodded.-You have my word...-

---

I know that I have not been writing recently but it's all due to high school...