Part 24

It was December 31 and since tomorrow was New Year Celeste decided to preform the initiation spell when the clock hits 12 o'clock.

The entire day they were having preparations as the spell will be cast in the forest.

Amia was running from Celeste to Brianna still feeling a little dizzy.

She was supposed to stay in bed but Amia played tough and said she was okay.

-...do you see her?There she is, I don't get what the king sees in her... I mean she spent several nights with the king what more could she give him?-Some slaves hung around the hallway and always commented loudly so Amia could hear them.

After sometime it got to her that she stopped right in front of them.

-What's your problem?-She asked agitated.-You should be happy the kings not paying attention to you!Your only job is to be a sex slave so be happy you can cling on your virginity's for some more time!-

The slaves giggled to someone behind her before bowing.

Amia slowly turned around and saw Zayn standing there, clearly hurt.

-Come with me Amia...-His voiced saturated with pain.

-Ooh, someones in trouble....-The blonde slave giggled and Amia gave her a death glare before following Zayn.

-Your Majesty...-She bowed.Zayn wasn't looking at her but trough the balcony.

-Do you remember my question Amia?When I asked you what you thought about me...Well you don't have to answer it...You've just said the answer yourself...-The pain in his voice was even more clear than in the hallway.

-Your Majesty...-

But Zayn wasn't listening to her.-After the initiation spell you'll follow Celeste to South America, I don't want you here anymore...guards!-

At his command two guards entered and stopped by Amia's side.

-Take her away...-But before they even touched her she fell down to her knees.

-Your Majesty please hear me out...-

-I don't need your excuses, take her away already!-

And as the guards picked her up she struggled and one of them hit her.Blood rushed down her cheek as he hit her with his staff.

Zayn turned around as blood alarmed him.-What did you do?!-

-She was struggling sir...-

-Get out of here before I rip your heads off!-Zayn yelled at them before crouching down to Amia.

-Sir...-

-I don't want to hear it Amia...-

-But you've gotten it all wrong...-Amia pleaded.

-Oh so you don't think I use women just for sex?-He asked as he put his handkerchief to her cheek.

-I know you don't...-

-Why do you think so?-

-'Cause you didn't force yourself on me when we first met!-

-That was for personal goal, I knew you were a talented witch...-

Amia looked at him, and she knew the mini heart attack she felt when he told her she was leaving wans't for nothing.She didn't want to leave his side.

-I don't believe that...-Her soft whisper sounded sad.Unintentionally the distance between them closed in and now their faces were just inches away.

Zayn closed his eyes moving away from her.-It doesn't matter now, you must leave...-

Amia blinked as her heart ached.Her eyes welled up with tears as she tried hard to control her emotions.

-I...don't...want...to...leave...-She could barely speak as all she wanted to do was cry.

-Let me guess...Kyra, don't worry she'll be going with you...-Zayn said emotionless as he was once again facing the balcony.

-YOU!-Amia finally broke down in to loud sobs.She ran out of the room and in to Perrie's garden.There she found Louis.

-Amia...nice seeing...what's wrong?!-Louis ran up to her as she fell down on to her knees.

-Why...why does it hurt so much?-She cried.-This feeling...it can't...be...real!-

Louis looked at her concerned.-What happened.-

-I can't love him...it's impossible we've like talked 5 times...but he was always nice...oh God...-Amia cried.

-Did Zayn do something?-Louis asked but he couldn't get any straight answer from her.

---

Zayn took and deep breath, he wanted to follow Amia, but Harry suddenly barged followed by Anya.

-I can't talk...-Zayn started but Harry stopped him.

-It's about Sarah...-Harry said quickly.

Zayn took a deep breath before looking at them.-What about her?-

Anya stepped behind Harry and took a deep breath.-She's probably planning an attack, as we escaped she most likely found a new hiding place, but that's not important right now.-

Zayn looked at her in disbelief.-And you believe her Harry?-

Harry hesitated before nodding.-It's a long story, but she saved me from Sarah...-

Zayn looked at them before taking a deep breath.He looked at Anya.-What were you saying about her attack?-

-Yes, um she hates when others have advantage so she'll most likely attack first...but there's something you should know...-Anya quickly spoke.-She has a lot of people on her side even here...but she also has a few unknown supernaturals on her side...-

Zayn looked at her confused.-Unknown...?-

Anya nodded and continued.-Sirens and mermaids are supernaturals that stay away from the outer world, they are too protective...sirens joined Sarah's side while mermaids stood aside... if you could persuade them to join us... it wouldn't be too hard since mermaids and sirens are enemies...-

Zayn watched her before turning to Harry.-Mermaids?!Sirens?!-

-You have to believe her...-Harry said pulling Anya behind himself.

-How can I believe a girl that's saying nonsense?!-

-I was Sarah's right hand here of course I'd know every detail about her!-Anya said walking to the front.

Zayn's gaze froze on her.-You work for Sarah?-

-I worked, but not anymore...-

In a swift move Zayn had his hands on her neck but the only thing stopping him from breaking it was Harry's hands that were gripping his tightly.

Strangely, he shoved a Zayn away and stood in front of Anya.

-Harry, if you stand on her side I'll consider that as treason!-Zayn hissed.

-She's trying to help you, the sooner you realize that the better!-He glanced at Anya who was holding her neck heavily breathing with tears in her eyes.

Zayn glared at them before clenching his fists and storming out of the room, with only one thought in his mind 'find Amia'...

---