Part 29

---Europe---

-Everything is ready...-Yvette's cold voice echoed trough the underground conference room.

Yvette was the siren queen, ruling for past 18 years and killed with her own hands every person that tried to overthrow her.In siren kingdom she was the longest ruling queen ever.

-You managed to infiltrate enough people for the masked ball I assume?-Sarah asked as she shifted on her chair.Yvette nodded stiffed.

This conference room had a simple black table with 10 chairs on both sides with one bigger than the rest, on that Sarah sat with confidence.

-How many werewolves and demons will be there?-Sarah asked.

-From the 100 infiltrated, around 15 werewolves and 15 demons...-Yvette said with trace of fear in her voice which she quickly disgarded.-I can assure you that my sirens are capable enough of protecting both sides...-

Sarah tapped her fingers on the wodden table and every second the sound echoed more vibrantly against the walls.

-Yvette...-She slowly started.-Do you think it's wise to have a such a high number of the forgotten species on an enemy territory?-

Yvettes eyes glowed with frustration and anger.It was a disgrace to her for having to listen ramblings of those walking on the surface when she's the real queen.

-We're bound to be found out sooner or later Sarah... I will not risk your impulsive wanna be soliders risk this operation!-Yvettes low growl made Sarah smile, though it was more of an amused evil grin than an actual happy smile.

-I am the one that seeks revenge for my killed love, yet you seem more eager than me to kill the king of Vampires...-She said with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

-I think that his time of ruling is up, I'd love to take control over that continet, we live in the Pacific Ocean there...-Yvette said slowly.

-Absolutely no!-Sarah growled jumping from her seat.-That will cause a riot!The demons will fly to help out their relativesnd witches have always been better friends with them.Vampires have always been the powerful race "Queen" Yvette!They have everyone on their side!-

-I am willing to give up the lives of my people and I can't get a single recognition...-Yvette was stopped midway trough her sentence by Sarahs changing form.

-We will destroy the mermaids and you'll have all the oceans for yourself Yvette!If you don't like it then you're just a nuisance to me!-Her threatening words alarmed the sirens standing by the walls guarding their queen.

Sarah got to her before them though.

-What do you say Yvette?-Sarah growled in to her ear.-I can kill you painfully every time until you finally become a slimy fish like you are.Then I'll enjoy as I kill you one last time!-

Yvette stayed cool.As the Siren quren she's always been threatened but it was all underwater where she could destroy them with just a scratch of her claws.

-I understand Sarah,-Yvette sighed-I just want a promise by siren laws that you will allow my kind to walk freely on their ground!Maybe even New Zealand...-

-No, the protection charm is in place once more and people there are still working and repairng the damage, they might even build more efficient weaponry...-Sarah said as she finallh landed and set free the Queen of sirens.

-Will you give me the promise by our laws that we'll have access to their ground?-Yvette persisted.

-Why are you so obsessed with the ground?-