Chapter 7

When we got inside, Carla went to pick up groceries and I took Lilith to go pick out some right-then nessities.

"What toothbrush and toothpaste do you want?" I ask. She grabs a toothbrush and toothpaste tube. "Okay." She grabbed a box of feminine products and other neccesities and we headed to the clothing section.

"We're about the same size, right?" I ask.

"I assume so." She replies. I smile. I think she is finnaly opening up a bit more.

"What is your style?" I ask.

"Mostly hoodies, jeans, and t-shirts." She answers.

"Hmm, clothes are not really my fortay. I'm going to call Carla to help." I say. Lilith nods. I pick up my phone and call Carla.

"Hey, Carla, get your skinny butt over to the clothing section, we need help."

"Got it." She replies. She was over here in 2 minutes tops, pushing a loaded buggy. "I was about finished anyways." She smiles.

She starts scanning through the racks, grabbing shirts and jeans.

"Whats your size?" She asks.

"She is my size," I answer.

"Okay..." She whispers, putting some stuff back and grabbing other things. After about 10 minutes, she handed the clothes to Lilith. "Go put an outfit on. They are with their matching pair, so don't worry about matching."

Lilith nodded and went in a dressing room. When she came out, she was wearing a black t-shirt that said, "So what if I did? You can't un-do it." with a pair of ripped jeans. Honestly, she would look good in anything, it's Carla's opinion that counted honestly. We all three liked it, so it went in a seperate basket, the one dedication to Lilith's stuff.

In all, we got enough outfits to last till Saterday. When we were in the checkout line, Lilith was saying how we "really don't need to do this" and "I won't be able to repay you" and stuff like that.

"It's our joy to do this," We would reply, "We want to do this."

In the end she gave up.

After we checked out, we loaded up the truck and headed home.

"You guys want to pick up something?" I ask.

"Sure, dessert, right?" Carla asks.

"Obviously." I answer.

"Alright, Sonic, here we come." Carla shouts.

"Lilith?" I ask.

"I figure you would make me get something, so sure, why not." She replies.

I smile. I pull into an open area. "All three M&M Blasts?"

"YEP" Carla says.

"Sure." Lilith answers.

I press the red button and say my order when the lady asks. After about 15 minutes, they came out with our order.  I drove us home, about 5 minutes away, and carried them inside.

"Alright, Lilith here is your room. We will get you some new bed sheets and other things on Saterday. You can go ahead and take a shower and whatever you need to do. We just want you to feel at home here, okay?"

She smiles, "Thank you."

The rest of the night went smoothly. It wasn't until midnight when I hear wimpering coming from Lilith's room, her room is right next to mine.

"No, no, don't do this, please don't. Don't do this, please." she whimper. I walk into her room.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." I say, squatting next to her. She opens her eyes. "See, it was just a bad dream, nothing is wrong, okay?" She nods. "Everything is okay. Your safe here." I stand up to leave and she grabs my wrist.

"Please don't leave me." she whispers.

"I won't. I'll be right next door."

"Please, sleep in here, please." she whispers.

"Okay, okay, I'll sleep in here." I crawl into her bed and curl up next to her under the covers. "Better?"

"Yeah." She breathes calmly, "Yeah."

I feel her realxing and I smile. 'Everything is alright, Lilith, everything is alright.'

And that is how it went for the rest of the week. Lilith would have a nightmare about something, I would go to check on her, and sleep in there for the rest of the night. That is how it goes. I'm thinking of telling her I like her, but.... I think she will think I was just trying to take advantage of her. She is probaly straighter than a pole anyways.

~_~_~POV swap~_~_~

Lilith POV

Oh goodness, I emarrased myself. Why did my brain have to have nightmares again? The attack was two years ago, as was the hurricane, I thought I was over this. What could've triggered it? The morning of the first nightmare, I awoke to see Kaila curled up next to me in the cutest way. Dang she was cute. I hoped that I didn't ruin anything that I had with her. As I was looking at her she started to stir.

"Hey," she said sleepily. "You sleep okay?"

"Y-yeah." I answered.

"That's good." She replied smiling. "I better get to my room before Carla wakes up, I figure you don't want to explain it to her."

"Thanks."

"No problem." She smiled and headed to her room.

She is so caring. She'd never like someone like me... I'm to weird for her to like me and she is to...to perfect.

~-~Authur's Note~-~

Thank you for reading! I thought I would give this another, short point of view, I hope you like it.