Chapter 16

(A/N
I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I've been in a Creativity Shortage and I'm trying to update more, I swear. There was going to be an Easter Special, but I figured it's to late to do one now, considering it's been weeks since Easter. Anyways, I'll shut up and tell the story now ^~^)

Kaila POV

(TIME SKIP TO PROM SINCE NOTHING IMPORTANT HAPPENS, KAILA CAN WALK AND EVERYTHING IS FINE AND DANDY, YAY!)

"COME ON, MATT HURRY UP! WE NEED TO GO IF WE WANT PICTURES!!" Carla shouts.

"Babe, calm down, we still have 30 minutes." Carla's boyfriend, Carl, attempts to soothe (a/n pls tell me if i spell anything wrong T~T)

"Ugh, I hate it when your right." She grumbles.

"Did that just happen?" Lilith whispers.

"You mean did Carl just calm down Carla without physical injury, yeah, it did." I whisper back with equal surprise.

Matt emerges, looking handsome might I add. "Aight, lets go before Carla has a stroke."

Carla glares at Matt but walks on down to the car. I hold Carl back.

"How the hell did you manage to make her not murder Matt?" I ask.

"Why would she murder Matt?" He asks, confused.

"Alright then," I glare, "keep your secrets..."

"I think Carl is just a good influence on Carla, Kai." Lilith says as we walk on down to the truck, I finally get to drive, I miss my old truck though.

"Maybe, I still would like to know his secrets though." I pout jokeingly.

"Oh, there there." She jokingly pats my shoulder and we climb into the car, Matt and Carl after us.

"Everyone buckled up?" I ask.

"Yes." Everyone replies and snap their seat belts to show me. Ever since the crash, I've been very firm on road saftey.

I start the car and head on down to the school gym.

"You never told me why you are so firm on the seat belt rule." Carl says.

"I don't talk about that." I reply.

"Why not?" He asks.

"We. Just. Don't." I growl.

"Carl, leave her alone about it." Carla replies.

"I just would like to know why she is so worried about seat belts!" he replies.

"And she doesn't want to talk about it, so drop it." Carla snaps.

"Not until she tells me!" He shouts.

"Carla?" I say.

"Yes?" She asks.

"You can do it." I reply.

"Do what? Tell me why you enforce the sea-" Carla unbuckles his seat belt and shoves him out of the car.

"Thank you." I thank.

"No problem." She smiles, "Besides, he was a dick head. Anytime I would get angry, he'd hurt me. Glad I got to hurt him for once."

"And Micah wonders why I hang with you guys." Matt smiles.

"Speaking of Micah..." I say suspicously. "Are you going to ask him to dance?"

He blushes. "Wha-no. He's definitally straight, why would I do that. Lets just drop it and go on to prom."

"Well, are you atleast going home with us?" I ask.

"Of course."

"Okay, Lilith, Micah coming to?" I ask.

"I don't know, probaly." She replies.

"Okay, plans set, lets go!" I shout and we all head into the gym for our senior prom.

~~~~LE WONDERFUL AND BOOTIFUL TIME SKIP-Y~~~~^o^

Music was loud and someone spiked the punch bowl. With super strong achohol.

Good news is I dont drink punch.

Bad news, everyone else does.

At a prom at my school, we just get pictures and dance. No prom king nor queen, thats only for Homecoming.

Anyways, lets see the types of drunks I now have to deal with, yay.

Carla: the angry, sad drunk

Lilith: the sad, paranoid, apologetic drunk

Matt: the horny drunk

Micah: also horny drunk

I now have to drive these drunken weirdos home, and pray that I do not crash again, Carla doesn't murder someone, and Lilith doesn't jump out the window. Yay.

"CARLA PLEASE STOP LILITH FROM JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW!" I shout. Halfway home and Lilith nearly jumped out the window three times already.

"Sooo, you single?~" Matt flirts with Micah.

"Maybe~ are you?"

"Are you~?"

"FINALLY WERE HOME!" I shout. "Everyone grab hands, were going inside."

Surprisingly that worked.

"Hey guys! How was pr- are they drunk?" Carl the Recepontist asked.

"Some dickhead spiked the punch bowl," I replied. "Before that, prom was great though, thanks for asking."

I drag the drunks up to the apartment and place them into their rooms, force them to drink a glass of water and take an asprin, then leave them in their rooms to sleep.

"Kaila?" Lilith asks.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Do...do you still love me?" She asks.

I pull her into a hug on the bed. "More than anything. Don't ever question that, okay?"

"You shouldn't love me."

"I know I shouldn't, but I do. I'll always love you, okay?"

"Okay." She smiles and hugs me back. "I love you to."