Chapter 17

Kaila Pov

The Next Morning...

I'm up before everyone else. I fix a breakfast and go and check up on eveyone else. I check in on the room where Micah was sleeping but he wasn't there. Carla is sleeping in a coocon, yelling at someone who is apparently a bitch-ass dickhead who claimed dishonor on her, her family and her cow. Lilith is where I left her, smiling wrapped up in my hoodie she wanted to use and a blanket, whispering cute things to herself. I walk over to Matt's room, where I find Micah and Matt cuddling each other half naked. I hope they atleast have underwear on at leaset.

I head back to the kitchen and watch as the first hung-over zombie arrives.

"Morning Carla. Who was claiming dishonor on you, your family, and your cow?" I ask.

"You remember that dragon on Mulan?" she askes.

"Mushu?" I nod, "Yeah, everyone knows him."

"Well that dragon ass bitch claimed that since I got arrested, joined a gang, and became co-leader of said gang, I brought dishonor on me, my famila, and mah cow." She replies, "Friggen asshole..."

"Want some bacon to cheer you up?" I ask holding out a plate of food.

"mmm...yes." she pouts and goes to sit at the counter.

"Oh, did you look into Matt's room?" I ask.

She catches my excitement, "No, why?"

"Micah and Matt are sleeping in there. Togather." I smile.

"What? No way." She shakes her head.

"Way. I looked in there to check on Matt, and they were cuddling." I reply.

"So the Macha ship is sailing?" She asks.

"The Macha ship is sailing." I nod. "And you owe me 25 bucks since they got togather before the end of the year."

"Dammit, I was hoping you forgot." She rolls her eyes. "I'll pay you later..."

"And here I thought you were a woman of honor." I fake-gasp.

"Shut up." She rolls her eyes and goes back to finish her food.

I chuckle and start cleaning the dishes I used.

"Don't you have to work today?" Carla askes.

I check the clock, "Yeah, but I don't have to go in for an hour and a half." I look over to her, "Are ya tryin ta get rid of me?"

She laughs, "Of course I'm not. I was just makin sure."

"Speaking of work, Lilith has to get up and leave in 25 minutes."

Right then, Lilith waddles in rubbing her eyes in my hoodie and a pair of shorts. I walk over and give her a hug and kiss her forehead.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I smile.

She smiles, "Morning." She took a small sniff, "Did you make breakfast?"

"Yes I did. And you have work in 24 minutes." I reply and go and hand her her plate. (A/N Did I do dat right?)

She groans, "I have a massive headache, can I please call in sick?"

"It's your call baby, if you feel like you need to call in sick, you call in sick, okay?" I smile. "You think about it while you eat your breakfast. You look great in my hoodie by the way."

She blushes and goes eat her breakfast.

"Aight, I'm giving the two male lovebirds 10 minutes before I go wake them up." I say.

"I say 3, its 9:57, they need to get their asses up." Carla grumbles.

"Kay, then 3 minutes. Want to join me?" I ask.

"Hell yeah." Carla smirks.

"Might I also join?" Lilith asks.

"Of course. Lets go." I smirk and grab a cup of water.

We tip toe to their room and find them right where they were when I checked up on them. We circle them and I carefully drop a little bit of water on Matt's cheek. He brushes it off and puts his hand back onto Micah's waist. I chuckle slightly and so do Carla and Lilith. I pour a little more. He does the same thing again.

"Just pour the whole cup inbetween them." Carla whispers.

I nod and do so.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK!!" They both shout at the same time, shooting up. They realize they are both shirtless and in the same bed and instantly blush furiously.

"Were-were we sleeping here all night?" Matt asks.

I nod. I look into their eyes and see the memories flood back into there minds.

Matt is the one that reacts first. He grabs his clothes and runs out of the room and I hear the front door slam.

Micah just asks us to leave and we do.

"I aught to head on to work." I say and do so.

Lilith POV

Due to my massive hangover, I called in sick to work. Micah and I decided to go over to his house to play Call Of Duty.

"So, what's up with you and Matt?" I ask.

"Nothing, we were both drunk and it was a mistake, okay?" He snaps.

I recoil back. He notices and softens.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have snapped. I just don't want to talk about it."

"It's okay. I know you like-like him though."

"No I don't. I'm straight. Straight as a pole."

"Straight as a bonasi tree." I roll my eyes.

"What's a bonasi tree?" He asks.

"Look it up." I reply and go back to shooting.

"DAMN IT HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS GAME?!?!" he shouts and slams his controler after I beat his ass.

I flinch. "I-uh-I just am."

"...you're still nervous around loud noises and slaming, aren't you?" He pauses the game.

I nod and set down the controller, "I'm getting better, though. Kaila's really helping, though she doesn't know it. I can tell that she notices when I flinch, but she doesn't ask questions, like she knows that I'm unconfortable with it."

"Yeah, I can tell. You now only flinch instead of apologizing profusely and shrinking into the chair and putting your hands infront of your face."

I smile, "You've been helping also. You let me know that not all loud noises are for violence."

He chuckes, "Now pick that controller, I need to kick your ass at COD."

"You can try, but like botany, I'm a bad ass at Call of Duty."

~_~_~_~12 hours later~_~_~_~

"Told you I was a bad ass at this game." I smirk. I had beat him 154-2.

"I beat you twice though." he smirks.

"I got to go home though it's what," I check the clock, "7:45, Kaila is going to be home soon."

"Well, see you Monday then?" He asks.

"Obviously." I smirk. "And you need to get out of the closet. Like I said, you're as straight as a bonasi tree."

"Still don't know what that is!" He shouts as I walk out the front door for the 15 minute walk home.

"THEN LOOK IT UP, DUMBASS!" I shout back.

"AIGHT THEN, SEE YA MONDAY!"

"SEE YA!!"

A/N

AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MAY!!

I am going to try to update at least once a week. Please correct any grammer mistake I make so I can fix them. If you have any suggestions for future chapters, please feel free to suggest them, I need ideas.