Chapter 4

5 minutes pass and Matt comes up to me with the answer.

"Lilith said that she is ok to share a room with you." Matt says. He leans in a little closer,"But if that is to hard for you..."

"Its fine Matt. I can share a room for her for one night. Not going to be that hard." I whisper back.

"Are you sure? Me and Micah can share so Lilith can-" Matt starts.

"Matt, I said it's ok. It will be fine. Go see Clara, she has some clothes she took from her jackass ex-boyfriend that they left. I've already washed them, so you won't have to worry about that ok? I'll go get Lilith situated. Make sure y'all take a shower though. Let Lilith go first though, since she probaly doesnt want to wait."

I loosely grab Lilith's wrist and pull her to my room. I rumage though my top drower looking for something for her to wear.

"...what are you doing?" She asked in a normal tone for once.

"Looking for something for ya to wear tomarrow and tonight. We're about the same size, right?" I reply. I find a t-shirt and a pair of pjamma pants. I hold them out to her."Here, I got a pair of never-worn underwair if you need those to."

"T-thank you." She says. I grab a pair of never-worn panties and hand them to her.

"Here. There are towels under the sink. While your in there, I'm going to wash you clothes and give them to you  on Tuesday."

"thanks." She says quietly as she heads out and heads to the bathroom.

When she leave, I blush violently and fall on the bed. 'Oh god why is she so damn perfect. So damn fucking perfect'

I shake off and head to the hallway closet and grab three blackets. I go to each of the rooms and put on on each bed. Then I head to my room and place a blanket on my bed.

Lilith walks in with a towel around her hair and dressed in the outfit I lent her. 'Holy crap she looks so cute'

"Uh... do you have a tooth brush I can use?" she asks."Sorry if I'm being a bother."

"N-no. It's fine." I go out to the hall closet and grab two toothbrushes and a bottle of toothpaste.

"Since Matt is in the shower, we're going to have to brush our teeth in the kitchen, that ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's fine." She says. It seems like she is getting more comfortable with me.

"Great," I say with a smile.

We brush our teeth in silence and then head back to my room. I pull out my computer and ask if she wants to watch Disney+. And no, I don't have my own Disney+ account, Marcy let me steal hers.

"Uh, sure." She replies.

I smile and start from the begining of Once Upon A Time. I'm on Season 3, but i started from Season 1 for her.

"Uh, we don't have to watch this is you don't want to. We can watch something else..."

"No, it's fine."

After about 4 episodes, I turn it off and say we should probaly head to bed.

Lilith yawns. "Yeah. I guess so."

I crawl into bed and hand Lilith her blanket. Everyone else was already in bed. Lilith crawls in and snuggles down in her blanket. I smile at how cute she looks when she is sleeping. Or trying to anyway. I snuggle down as close to her as I can without it being weird. Soon, I fall into a blissful, peaceful sleep.

///////////////
that is the end for this chapter. I know it's shorter than normal.