Chapter 15

Kaila POV

Marco has been living with us the past few days. It's rough, expeciouly since Carla, Lilith, and I will be going off to colledge in about 4 months. Marcy said that she would be excatic to have him live with her and Antony, and Marco said that he wished to get to know them better. After a little while, we both convinced him to have a week trial period.

"Marcy and Antony are some of the kindest people ever." I smile as Carla drives us there.

"I'll trust them." He replies, "Just promise me that you'll let me move back if I can't stand it there?"

"I promise." I reply. I stick out my un-casted right hand. "Pinky promise."

We shake pinkies and Carla pulls into their parking lot. Marcy and Antony are waiting out front, when they see us pull in, they grin brightly.

"Hey Marco!!" Marcy gushes. Antony went to go grab Marco's things out of the back."I hope you'll enjoy staying here."

"I hope so to." Marco smiles. Marco grabs some of his things from Antony, "Thanks."

"Well, we better get going." Carla says as he shuts his door. "See you on Saterday or sooner."

"BYE!!" We wave as Carla and I pull out.

We head home in silence.

"You have an appointment this Saterday. To get your arm cast off." Carla says. I already got my back brace off the Saterday a few days ago.

"That's great." I smile.

*A Time skip*

I finnaly have my arm cast off. I'm in phycial therapy so I can get my arm moving normally again. I can push myself around and I'll be going back to school again on Monday. I can't play any sports, but I can still be captain, which is great.

"Kaila," Lilith whispers, "get up we need to get ready to go to school."

"Why are you whispering?" I groan and sit up and make way to the wheelchair.

"Chiz," she says normally, "I'm used to whispering so I don't wake you up." She giggles.

"You guys up?" Carla walks in. Lilith has basically moved into my room, which is great.

"Yeah." I smile sheepishly.

"Okay, get ready quickly if you want breakfast." She says as she leaves.

"She's making breakfast?" I ask.

"Shes actually not a bad cook." Lilith replies getting dressed. She tosses me an outfit. She helps me put on some gym shorts and I put on a crop top and plaid flannel jacket.

I wheel myself into the kitchen and eat the breakfast Carla made.

"This was really good, Carla," I smile.

"Great, now lets get to school." She grins and I wheel on down to the car.  I pull myself up into the back seat and Carla puts the wheelchair in the back.

"You going to the pratice tonight?" Carla asks.

"I'm still captain, aren't I?" I smirk,"Besides, Coach said id be demoted if I didnt go. I also miss it."

"Well good," Carla replies,"I don't want to have to make two trips."

"Dang, guess I have to sit through practises again." Lilith jokes.

"You can probaly sit next to Coach and me." I reply. Carla pulls into a parking space and gets the wheelchair out. I pull myself into it and start heading to homeroom.