Chapter 10

Carla POV

"THAT WENCH DID WHAT?!?!" I shouts at him.

"Heh...yeah." Matt replies. I can see the fear in his eyes.

"AND YOU LET KAILA GET IN A CAR?! YOU KNOW HOW SHE IS WHEN SOMEONE YELLS AT HER! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S REJECTION!" I yell. We're on the 4th floor now.

"You can yell at him later, we're about to get off the elevator." Marcy says calmly.

"Fine." I growl.

The elevator dings, opening up on the 5th floor. We speed walk to room 348 where a nurse holds us back.

"Excuse me, please step back." She says. "The patient isn't in here right now, she is in surgery. Besides, only family is aloud."

I sigh, "This is Kaila's room, right."

"Yes ma'am. Are you her sister?" She asks.

"Yes ma'am. When would it be okay to see her?" I ask.

"A little longer than 12 hours. Would you like to wait in the lobby and I can come get you when you may see her?" She says polietly.

"That'd be great." I smile sadly. "Thank you."

"No problem." She replies and we go back to the elevator.

"My god Matt. You know that you can't let her drive when she is upset." I say and lean in a corner.

"I didn't know she was going to drive. She told me she was going on a walk." He replies.

"Honey, neither of you could've known she was going to be in a wreak." Marcy replies. "None of us could've known."

"Carla, we know that Kaila means a lot to you, she is basicly your sister." Andrew says, first thing I've ever heard him say. "But you can't be mad at Matt, telling him what he should've done, what he didn't do. He couldn't have known. Right now, we just need to pray that she will be okay."

I nod sadly. I would pray, but I haven't been to church since my parents kicked me out after the third time I was arrested.. I was to busy working to survive, heck it was hard to find a job, knowing my criminal record.

We get to the lobby and I sit down on a chair, ingnoring the stare from that bitchy receptionist. After about 2 hours Andrew comes up to me.

"We're going to get something from Sonic, you want anything?" he asked.

"Just a vanilla milkshake and tater tots please." I reply. He nods and leaves and asks Matt what he wants then goes with Marcy to get the food.

We sit in silence a while. Matt opens his mouth.

"Listen, I'm sorry I didn't stop her..." He says then Lilith walks in.

"That bitch..." I say and stand up. I can see tears in her eyes. Why is she crying? She is the one that caused this. It's all her fault. I stand up and walk to her.

"Carla, are we aloud to see-" She starts but I don't let her finish, I slap that wench right across her face.

"Do not act like your sad." I yell at her. "You are the reason she was driving in the first place! YOU MADE HER UPSET BY YELLING AT HER!! YOU MADE HER CRY!! YOU COULD'VE REJECTED HER NICER BUT YOU JUST HAD TO YELL AT HER!! DO NOT PRETEND TO BE SAD!!" Tears are streaming down my face. Not sad tears, tears of anger. Frustration. Pure HATRED.

"I didn't know." She wimpers. Every word that comes out of her mouth shows that she is genuinly sad, but that just pissed me off more. "I honestly thought that she didn't care about me. I had no idea, I just can't... I can't.."