in school

I was in biology class, I sat in the back of the classroom. i saw jughead., one of the hottest people in the school, sitting in his seat uncomfortably. He was sitting next to me so i had a clear look at him.
We were learning about sex and the female body. He kept shifting in his seat and i saw his pants get tight. I decided that this was my chance. I put my hand on his inner tight and said
B-got a little problem Jones? J-dont talk so loud cooper.
I giggled, it was the first time i saw him being nervous. I sat closer to him amd whispered
B-need some help? J-what are you going to do?
B-how about this.
I went to his pants and unbuttoned it with one hand. Then i slid it down a little and his huge boner came out
B-holy fuck.

He smirked grabbing my hand and rubbing it on is dick. I smirked too and slid down his boxers. His dick was so huge.
I started pumping him, first slow than fast. He was softly moaning which turned me on even more. I started rubbing myself on top of my skirt. He saw it and took my hand away.
He put his hand down my skirt and panties and put 2 fingers in me moving them fast.
I put my hand over my mouth to keep myself from moaning loudly. We kept going like that until our teacher yelled
T-Jones, Cooper what is going on over there? J-uhm nothing sir, i just have to go to the bathroom.
He pulled back up his boxers and pants and stood up
J-can i? T-sure go jughead.
Then he whispered to me

J-come in 5 minutes. And he walked away.

I waited for about 5 minutes when i raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom. My teacher gave me permission and i walked out.
I saw jughead standing if front of the boys bathroom.
B-wanna go inside? J-how about we go to the blue and gold? You write there right? B-yea i do, lets go then.
We ran to the blue and gold and got inside. I locked the door and jughead pushed me against the wall. He growled in my ear, low and hard. It made me so horny and i started moaning.
He kissed my neck and took of my shirt. I wasnt wearing any bra so my breasts fell out. He started sucking my nipples. I moaned loudly and grabbed his hair. I started taking of his pants, he let me. I took them of together with his boxers. His huge dick was still fully hard. I

got on my knees and started sucking him. He didnt fit in all the way so i started pumping the part that didnt fit. I softly bit his dick and licked the tip.

J-hmmm im gonna cum! B-do it!
He came in my mouth and i swallowed it all. He pulled me up and pushed me on the desk. He kissed down my neck and took of his shirt and my skirt. I moaned softly and kissed his neck. He pulled me away from him and started trusting inside of me. I spread my legs as wide as i could and moaned loudly. He was moaning and grunting and trusting faster and faster. I was laying in the table and he stood in front of me. He grabbed my boobs and squeezed them. He kept trusting harder and my moans got louder. Then we heard a knock on the door.
J-who's that? B-i dont know
??-this is your biology teacher! Open the door or i wil!
B-fuck! J-follow me.

He grabbed our clothes and opened the window
B-jughead what the fuck!? Were naked. J-this is an empty space just follow me. We got out of the window and sat on the ground.
B-wont he see us? J-no, were safe here. B-okay...
J-wanna continue?
J knew saying no was the smartest but i was so fucking horny and his dick felt so good so i said yes.
He smirked and pushed me down. He started licking my pussy and stuck his tongue inside of me. I moaned really loud
B-hmmmm yes! He pulled away and said
J-keep it down babygirl, our teacher is in the next room. I nodded and he continued licking. me. I soflty grabbed and tugged his hair.
Then he stopped and went up to me. He started trusting in me again. We were both moaning like crazy. Then i felt it
B-hmmmm jughead! Im cumming! J-ahhhh yes do it baby, cum on me! We both came and jughead pulled out
J-that was nice.
We carefully looked up and saw our teacher still standing there looking for us. We quickly put on our clothes and ran to the window of our biology classroom, everyone inside knew what was going on.
Kevin opened the window and jughead and i climbed inside. We were sitting down for only a few seconds when our teached walked back in
T-betty? Jughead? You're here? Werent you in the blue and gold?
B-no i was just in the bathroom J-yea me too, ive been back for a while.
T-oh.. wel lets continue with our class then. Our teacher turned to the whiteboard and our whole class looked at us, some of them giggling most of them smirking. From that day on jughead and i started dating and we've both never been happier.