Juggie's punishment

Betty

I had been at my moms place for a few weeks to help her with some stuff, today I was going home so I could finally see jughead again. I was supposed to come home tomorrow but I decided to surprise jughead. When I opened the front door of our house I heard sounds coming from the bedroom. I walked in and saw jughead on top of some other girl. He didn't notice me.

B- JUGHEAD FUCKING JONES!!

He looked back at me and said J-betty...

He got of of the girl and walked over to me. J- its not what it looks like betty... B-so you weren't just cheating on me with this bitch? J-baby... im so sorry... B-that's not enough.

I stormed out and drove back to my moms

house. I was really mad at jughead and decided to punish him, but not in the way he expected...

The next day I went back to mine and jugheads house. I walked in and got to jughead.

B- hey jones J- betts im so so sorry, really! B-that's not enough jug! But I know something.

I went to our bedroom and he followed me. I got down on the bed and softly started touching myself. Jughead tried to come up to me but I didn't allow him to. I got up and went to the chair in our room, I got all the stuff that was one it off and told jughead to sit down. He did what I said and said down. I got one of his belts and tied him to the chair, I made sure not to hurt him.
Then I went back to our bed and laid down. I got of my shirt and started touching my boobs. I rubbed them together. Then I took of my bra and spit on them making them shine. I rubbed my spit all over. I saw jughead look at me.

Jughead

She rubbed her spit all over her boobs, it was so fucking hot! All I wanted to do was fuck her hard but I couldn't because she tied me up. Then she took off her pants and panties, her pussy was so nice and wet. She went over to our closet and grabbed on of the sex toys we own, it was the biggest dildo (ew I hate that word) we had. She laid back down and got the sex toy (im not gonne use that word anymore bc I hate it lol) on her pussy, she rubbed it up and down and moaned loudly.

J-baby, please let me touch you. B-no!

She continued, she kept rubbing it up and down until her wetness dripped out of her. Then she pushed it in her a little and she let out a soft shaky moan. I felt my pants getting tighter, she noticed it and smirked at me. She pushed the toy in deeper and let out a loud moan. Then she started moving it in her faster and faster. The whole time she moaned loudly.

B-ahhhh! Hmmm yess that's nice!

She kept going like that until the doorbell rang. She got up while she was still fully naked and went to open the door. A minute later she came back with some random guy. She sat him down on the edge of the bed and gave him a lap dance, she looked so hot while doing it. Then she sat on his lap with her back facing him and started grinding his lap. The guy grunted and help her hips. Then she turned around and pushed the guy on the bed, she took of all of his clothes off and sat on top of him. She gave him a hot steamy kiss and rubbed her clit on his hard dick. She grabbed her boobs and squeezed them. Then she got of off him and stood doggy. I wanted to spank her ass so bad...

Betty

I saw jughead looking at me, the punishment was working.

I stood doggy and the guy spanked my ass. Then he pushed his huge dick in me, it didn't feel as good as jugheads but it was still nice. He went really rough and squeezed my ass hard. I moaned really loud and made direct eye contact with jughead, he looked really irritated. I loved it. Then I turned over and grabbed the guys dick, I started sucking him while still making eyecontact with jughead. I started to go really deep and gagged on his dick. Jugheads dick was so hard. Then the guy came and pushed me down. He started trusting in me again until I came. When I did he pulled out and got his clothes back on. I let him out through the front door and got back to jughead

J-was that my punished? B-yes, don't cheat again J-I wont I promise.

I untied him and as soon he did he grabbed my boobs. Then he took of all of his clothes and grabbed me with his strong arms. He pushed me on the bed and slammed himself in me and roughly sucked my neck. He went faster and faster and I came again. He didn't stop and kept going faster.

Jughead
I fucked her roughly and sucked her neck, she just came and was about to cum again.

B- jug.. please stop, I cant...

I ignored her and went even more rough. She didn't say our safe word so she was still enjoying it and she wasnt in pain.She came again and put her hands on my chest for support.

B- jug... I cant... I cant cum again... J-yes, you can.

I kept going faster and faster, I felt I was about to cum. Betty came again and looked at me.

J-one more babygirl, one more. B-jug! I cant! kept going until I felt betty cum again. Then I came too and kissed her soft lips.

J-too much? She shook her head and said B- I missed you.

We cuddled for the rest of the night.