Betty compares Archie and Jughead

Betty
Ive been dating Archie andrews for about a year now, a few months ago he took my virginity. It felt nice but since i have nothing to compare it to i dont know if he is good or not
Today i was hanging out with my best friend Jughead Jones. We tell eachother everything.

J-so you and Archie finally had sex? B-yea. J-was he good? B-what do you mean? J-well did he make you feel good? B-i guess so... J-that doesnt sound so convincing. B-i dont really have anything to compare it to but it felt okay... J-i dont want to be rude but no girl ive had sex with said that about me. B-how am i supposed to compare it then? J-if you want to i can make love to you? B-that would be cheating J-then you ask archie B-i cant do that! J-you dont have to.
I thought about it a bit. I really wanted to feel jughead

B-okay lets do this J-wait really? B-yea. Lets do it.

Jughead smirked and sat next to me.
He smashed his lips on mine. The way he kissed was already so different. It was rough but still loving and sweet. He slowly put his tongue in my mouth. His tongue slowly made circles in my mouth. He softly grabbed my cheeks and pulled me closer. Then he pulled away and said
J-are you sure betty? I dont want to force you. B-i want you jughead.
I took of his shirt and he took of mine. He looked down at my breasts and smirked. I looked at his perfect chest. He wasnt as muscular as archie but that just made him look so hot. He was perfect. He pulled me closer and sat me down on his lap so i was stradling him.
His hands travelled to the back of my bra
J-can i? I nodded and he unclipped my bra. He slowly pulled it down my arms. He looked up at me and i nodded. He started sucking my nipples. Archie had done the same but it didnt feel good at all. Jughead was just so sweet, archie was way too rough with it. I started to softly moan because of the good feeling.

B-hmmm *moan* just like that juggie. J-do you still want this? B-yes please continue.
He kept going. Then he started unbuttoning my skirt. He took it of and slid his hand in my panties.
B-jug... J-yes? B-can you maybe... not do that? It hurt a little when Archie did it J-this will be different, i promise. B-oh okay.
He softly touched me. It felt amazing, so much better then how archie did it.
J-are you okay with this? B-yea this is nice. He pushed one finger in me and gently moved it. It was amazing. The way he did is was soft but still really nice, archie was always making it hurt so bad but this was amazing.
J-are you okay? B-yes, go faster please. J-as you wish.

He started to finger me faster, it felt so good. Then he pulled his finger out and laid me down.
J-still want this? B-yea.
He took of his pants and his huge boner came out
B-holy shit. J-what dont you want this? B-its so big.
He smirked and softly pecked my lips. I took of his boxers and looked down.
J-okay have you stared enough? He said giggling
B-sorry its just...so much bigger then archies.
J-okay archie is still my friend i dont need to know about his dick size
B-well compared to you its small. He smirked and kissed me again.
B-please fuck me. He smirked again and slowly pushed in me.
J-tell me when i can move.
Archie didnt even ask that, he just started fucking me. After a minute or so i nodded and he started to trust his hips in me. His dick felt so much better then Archies, and the way he hit it in me was so sexy. Then he started hitting himself in me in a way and felt so good

B-right there, just like that juggie! J-i hear i found the spot. B-hmmmm i guess so, keep doing this!
He kept hitting that spot. The way his body moved was mesmorizing. I couldnt stop staring at his beautiful muscular body. He was so perfect. I dug my nails in his back. When Archie had sex with me he was just being rough and not even nearly as sweet as jughead.
J-do you like this baby? B-hmmm yea!
Jughead softly touched my boobs. He licked them while still trusting in me. The way he did it was so nice and sweet.
B-jughead? J-yes? B-does this feel good for you? J-hmm yes why? B-youre not just doing this to make me feel good right? J-believe me im having an amazing time.

I giggled amd he kept pounding in me faster amd faster.
B-hmmmm keep going juggie!
Then i felt a weird feeling in my stumach ive never felt before.
B-juggie, i feel something weird in my stomach. J-are you gonna cum? B-i think so.
This was so much better then archie ever was. Then i let go. All my liquids squirted out of me, it felt so amazing. Archie never made me feel this.
J-baby im gonna cum too, are you on birtcontrol? I shook my head. Jughead pulled out and started jerking himself above me but i stopped him.
J-what? I took his dick in my mouth and started sucling it. It might sound weird but it tasted so good, so much better then Archies.
Then he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all, it tasted amazing.
J-how was that? B-so good.

Dirty Riverdale One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara