Jughead Catches betty

Betty and jughead had been friends for years, Betty likes jughead but hasnt told him. today they decided to have a sleepover.

Betty
I was sitting on the couch waiting for jughead to arrive. He was supposed to be here 10 minites ago so he's late. I was getting really bored and decided to pleasure myself for a bit. I was home alone so i decided to just stay on the couch.
I started to softly rub my clit, i never really please myself. It felt really nice and i started to moan. I took of my pants so i could open my legs further and i started rubbing again. I went faster and faster while my moans got louder. I moaned jugheads name

Jughead
I was on my way to Bettys house, i had my bag with some stuff for the sleepover with me. I was
about to ring the doorbel when i saw betty sitting inside through the window, i wanted to wave but then i noticed what she was doing.

Oh. My. God....
She looked so hot... I couldnt help myself and got hard, i never knew betty was that hot. I decided to wait a while so she could finish and i grabbed my phone. Then i saw a text from betty saying 'you can come in via the back door, its unlocked'
I send a thumb emoji back and walked to the other side of bettys house. I knocked on the door and walked in. As soon as I opened the door leading to the livingroom I heard betty loudly moaning, she was moaning my name...
I walked in and stood behind the couch she was sitting on, i looked at what she was doing. She didnt notice me there. Her moans got louder
B-ahhh yes jughead! Ahhh juggie hmmm! Yesss! Right there! Yess jughead!.
I kept listening for a while. She still hadnt noticed me. It was so horny. Then i quickly walked around the couch and sat in front of her. She looked shocked to see me.

B-j-jug... J-dont talk betty.
I sat on the floor and took her hand away from her soaking pussy. I quickly got my tongue in and started licking her. She moaned and grabbed my hair. I got my mouth away and stuck two fingers in her while i took of my pants and boxers.
B-ohhh yes jughead! Youre so good!
I pulled my boxers down a little and started mastrubating while still fingering betty. We were both moaning, it was so hot.
Then betty took away my hand and laid on the floor with me.
J-betty what are you- she cut me of by putting my whole dick in her mouth.
J-oh my god yes! She went faster and faster until
i came in her mouth. She swallowed all of it. I grabbed her hips and pushed her down on the floor. I went down to her pussy and got my tongue in again. This time i didnt stop until she came. When she did i kissed up her body until i ended up at her lips  we started making out.

Betty
Jughead stuck his tongue in my mouth. I let it in and we kept making out. He took of my shirt and i took of his. He massaged my boobs while still kissing me. Then out of nowhere without a warning he slammed his huge dick in me.
B-uuuhhhhh jughead! J-you like that baby? B-ahhhh uuhhhhhmm yeeeeeeess dont stooop!! He kept going faster and faster. His dick was so big that it barely fit. Then he hit my g-spot.
B-ahhh ahhhh keep going ahhhhh right there jughead ahhhh yeeeees! J-you like that huh? B-hmmm yes i dooo!
He went faster and faster. Then i felt it

B-juggieeee! Im cumming! J-me too baby, hold it a little longer.
I tried to but i couldnt so i came and moaned loudly.
J-did you just cum? B-y-yea... J-that means you'll have to be punished. B-what?
He picked me up by my thights and carried me to my bedroom.
He laid me down on my bed and slammed himself in me again. He went really fast and didnt stop. I came again but he kept going.
Then he flipped us over so i was on top.
J-ride me.
I started slowly grinding him but he wanted more. He grabbed my hips and helped me bounce up and down.
B-j-jug... J-let go baby.
I came again but this time i was squirting all over him. J-holy shit. I stopped riding but he

kept me going

J-one more baby. He smirked at me. I kept riding him. All my fantasies about his dick were so true, it was so huge and felt so good. I went even faster and i knew he was about to cum too. I came again. Then he flipped us over and pulled out. He started jerking his huge dick above me and came all over my stumach and boobs. He sucked on my nipples a little more and then fell down next to me.
I rested my head on his chest and he softly stroked my hair
B-that was really nice, thank you. J-no problem, i had fun too.