dirty_bughead_smut

Cole pov

I have a beautiful girlfriend named Lili, a few months back I shared a post about our breakup but since then we got back together. In the mean time jughead and betty broke up. Today Lili had to do a sex scene with kj, I decided to watch them do it. Usually no one Is allowed during sex scenes but since it's my girlfriends they let me in.

She looked like she was enjoying it, I didn't know if she did enjoy it or if she's just acting super well. I hated watching her have sex with someone else then me, even if it's not real.

When she was done she walked over to me and kissed my lips. She was still not wearing a bra and she pushed herself against me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. Then she put on her bathrobe and together we went to my trailer. We sat down on the little couch and she snuggled close to me. I pushed her away a little.

L-baby are you mad? C- no... L-Is it because of that scene I did with kj? C- I watched the woman I love have sex with my friend L- babe... you know it wasn't real. C-that doesn't mean I still don't like it. L-how about I make it up to you? C-how?

She took of the bathrobe and all the other clothes she was wearing until she was fully naked

L-do whatever you want.

I smirked and walked over to her. I pushed her against the wall and softly rubbed her clit. She was softly moaning, I loved it. I stood closer to her and pushed my body against hers. She let out another moan.

I took of my shirt and pants so I was only in my boxers and kissed Lili's neck. I felt her wetness drip out of her.

Then there was a knock on the door. Lili sat down on the couch so she was out of sight and I went to open the door. I opened it and only showed my face and part of my chest, the rest I hid behind the door. There was a few teenage girls standing outside together with someone of the crew. It was quiet until one of the girls screamed

g- OH MY GOD ARE YOU NAKED? C- no im not.

I looked back at lili who was on the couch.

C- I was kind of... busy. Cr(crew person)- okay, we'll come back tomorrow then.

They walked away and I got back to lili. She was giggling on the couch. I smirked and walked over to her. I laid her down on the couch and touched her ~eveywhere~ (and then they got Chinese food (get the reference? Lol, anyways)) she softly moaned at my touch. I sucked her nipples and touched her clit again. Then I pushed one finger into her, she moaned loudly and dug her nails in my back. I roughly kissed her while fingering her fast. She moaned in y mouth. Then her legs began to shake, I went even faster and she came all over my hand. I didn't stop and went even faster.

L- c-cole.... C-yes baby? L- I want your dick, please C-beg for it. L-please, let me have your dick, please put it in me please! C-okay.

I pulled my fingers out and took of my boxers. I was already hard but I let lili touch my dick for a bit because she's always so good at that.

Then she took my dick and put it her mouth. She sucked me off for a while. Then I pushed her away and laid on top of her on the small couch. I stuck my dick in her and moved it quickly. She moaned and put her hands on my chest for support. It was so hot.

I went deeper and deeper until I hit her cervix. She moaned loudly. I sucked her neck and left hickeys everywhere. Then I turned us over so she could ride me

C-go rough baby L-ahhhhhh! Okay! Hmmmmmm!

She was almost screaming. I grunted too and sucked her boobs. I helped her go really fast and rough. I moved her hips to every side and grunted loudly. Then her legs began to shake again.

C-are you cumming baby? L-y-yea! C-okay, do it.

We both came and moaned loudly, then we laid next to eachother on the little couch.

I grabbed a blanket and pulled it on top of us. Then Lili softly gasped

C-what? What is it baby? L-you didn't use a condom did you? C-fuck! I didn't...

Nine months later their baby girl was born.