its been a while

Betty.

Jughead and i have been together for years now, we have one son together and one daughter. Lately we barely touch each other. Jughead is busy with work and I'm busy with the kids. I miss feeling his body besided mine. Today he was working late, again. He came home past midnight after id already pu the kids to sleep. I was laying in bed watching a mmvie waiting for him to come home. Then I heard the door open. Minutes later jughead walked in to the bedroom. He looked so hot in his suit.

B-hey juggie J-hey betts. B-jug...? J-yes baby? B-can we have sex again? Its been so long J-id love to baby, but right now? B-yea, why not? The kids are asleep. J-well in that case.

He came to the bed and climbed on top of me.
He looked so extremely hot, his tie was loosened a bit and the top buttons of his shirt were open. His hair was all messy and was hanging in front of his face. He kicked off his shoes and kissed me passionately. I always like sex soft and sweet, and he does too. He kissed me softly and took off the shirt I was wearing. I took of his blouse and pulled down his pants. He slid them all the way of his legs and took of my shirts. I moaned softly at his touch.

Minutes later all of our clothes were gone, we were sitting up on the bed making out.

J-lay down baby.

I laid down on the bed, he laid me on my side and sat on the bed behind me.

J-are you ready? I nodded.

Jughead

I laid down behind her and pulled her close to me so I was spooning her. I had one on my arms around her waist pulling her closer and with the other I grabbed my dick and softly rubbed it over her wet folds. She moaned softly. I leaned over her and softly kissed her neck while still rubbing my dick over her wet folds so her back was still pressed against my stomach but my mouth was at her neck. I laid down a little lower and pushed my dick in her. She let out a high soft moan. I moved slowly and softly. We were both moaning and whimpering softly. I pushed in a little deeper and went faster. I leaned over betty again and grabbed her boobs with both my hands. I massaged them while still trusting inside of her

Betty

Jughead was laying behind me while trusting inside of me. He started massaging my boobs with it, it felt amazing. His soft moans in my ear made it even better, this is just the way I like it.

J-is this nice baby? B-hmmm yea, just like this. J-okay. He whispered softly in my ear. Then he pulled out and turned me around so I was facing him. He pressed his lips on mine and kissed me softly. He lsid on of his legs in between mine and again rubbed himself on me. It was amazing, he is so good at this. Then he rolled us over so I was on top of him and slowly sat up. Now I was straddling him. He liften me up and held me over his hard dick.

J-ready sweathart? I nodded and he lowered me on top of him so his dick slid inside of me again. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He hugged me and slowly moved my hips against

his. I moaned in his ear. He kept moving my hips and softly kissed my lips

B-just like that juggie, just like that. J-hmm this is nice baby.

We kept going like that for a while until I felt myself getting close.

B-hmmm juggie im gonna cum J-me too baby, hold it a little longer.

He trusted a little deeper and kissed my neck

J-do it baby.

I came all over him

J-im gonna cum too baby B-cum inside of me J- I don't have a condom on B-still... do it J-ahh so you and another baby too? B-yea.
He came deep inside of me and slowly pulled out. Then he turned me around so I was laying on my stomach. He pushed himself inside of me again and laid on top of me. Then he pulled out and turned me around so I wa slsying on my back. He started trusting inside of me again while kissing my neck. We rolled on to our sides while still trusting our hips against eachother. We were rolling around on the bed while making love. It was soft and loving and it felt so nice. I felt mysekf getting close again and so did jughead. He pulled out and rolled me on my back. He kissed down my body and started licking my pussy. He trusted his tongue inside of me faster and faster. I moaned and grabbed his hair. Then I came inside of his mouth. I pulled him up to me and softly massaged his dick. He moaned in my ear. His moans were so sexy and his dick was so huge. I kept jerking him off and went a little faster. Then he came all over my hands. I got of his cum and cuddled close to him. We cuddled for the rest of the night. After that one night full of hot and passionate sex we started having sex more often, all the love we had when we just got together was fully back and we loved it. About 9 months later our beautiful baby girl was born and we're the happiest people ever.