part 2 of teacher-student

Jughead
After betty and i had sex i made her grade a lot better, she deserved it for being such a good girl. Ever since that happened theres been a lot of sexual tension between betty and i, and when i say a lot i mean A LOT. Today i had her class again. She was wearing a thight cropped top and some short shorts. I tried not to stare since there were other students around. I just started the class.
After class
I was done teaching for the day, betty was about to walk out of class before i stopped her

J-miss cooper can i talk to you? B-oh yea sure

She came over to my desk and leaned down on it. When the rest of the students were gone i locked the door and came back over to her.

J-do you want to do some extra credit?
I whispered in her ear
B-hmmmm yeaa...
She moaned softly and tilted back her head.
J-then im gonna have to punish you, tonight at my place, ill sent you the adress.
She nodded and walked out with a little smirk.

That night
I was waiting for betty on my couch, i was already slight hard just thinking about her sweet little body all for me. Then i heard a knock on the door, i walked over to it and opened it. There she was, one of the hottest gis ever.

B-hello mister Jones J-hello miss cooper, shall we get started?
She nodded and pressed her lips on mine. I closed the door behind her and kissed back. I picked her up by her tights. She let out a soft moan and giggled. I carried her to my bedroom and threw her on the bed. Then i went to my closet and grabbed 4 pieces of rope, a blindfold and a sex toy. I walked back over to bettt and kissed her rougly, she kissed me back. We quickly came up with a safe word and then started kissing again. I took of bettys croptop and skirt, she moaned at the feeling. I took of my clothes too untill we were both fully naked. Then i grabbed the ropes and tiep betty up to the bed.
J-im gonna punish you babygirl B-punish me daddy.
I blindfolded her and grabbed the toy. I slowly lushed it in a tiny bit, she was already so wet.
B-ahh J-shh babygirl, be quiet.
She nodded and let me continue. Then i suddenly pushed the toy all the way in and left it there. I wen to her clit and softly rubbed it.
B-ahhhh daddy! Please jones, please fuck me! J-beg for it baby B-please mister jones, please fuck me nice and hard, ill be a good girl.

I pulled out the toy and pushed it all the way back in. She didnt expect that movement and let out a loud moan. I started trusting the toy in her, she moaned louder
B-im c-close, daddy!! J-dont you dare cum!
I trusted the toy in her faster and faster. She was screaming now.
J-you like that baby? You like it hard and deep?
She didnt respond
J-DO YOU? B-y-yeaa!! Can i please cum daddy!! J-NO wait.
I trusted the toy in her even fasted and i licked her clit. She was holding in her orgasm and i loved it.
J-are you gonna be a good girl for me? B-yeaaa! J-okay, you can cum.
She came all over the toy and my hands.
B-ahhh daddy!
Her legs were ready shaking like crazy.
Then i stood in front of her and pushed my now fully hard dick all the way in her. She screamed upon the enterance
B-AAAAAAH YEEEES!
i figured i was punishing her so i should make myself feel good first. I slowed down and trusted in her softly
B-hmmmm daddy go faster! J-this is your punishment baby, so youre doing as i say. B-o-okay.
I felt myself getting kind of close so i started trusting faster again. I reached over to betty and softly choaked her, she absolutely loved it.
J-you like that baby? You like daddys big dick?
She nodded
J-WORDS BABYGIRL B-yeaa i l-love it! She moaned. It turned me on even more. I went faster and came deep inside of her, but didnt stop. Instead i went faster and harder.
B-ahhh daddy! Im closee! J-dont cum yet babygirl.
I trusted faster and grabbed bettys boobs. I started sucking on her nipples, she moaned louder. I let my hands travel all over her tiny lite body. Ber legs started shaking
B-can i please cummm! J-NO not yet, let daddy punish you! B-i cant hold it!!! J- I DONT CARE, DONT CUM.
Then i untied her and took off the blindfoldm she tried to toucb me but i didnt let her, instead i picked her up and set her down in front of my desk i have in my bedroom. She bent down over it and i slapped her ass. She moaned softly. She i pushed my dick in her again. I started fucking her hard and fast. She moaned again
B- im cumming! Im cumming! J-okay, cum babygirl
She came again and her legs started shaking. Instead kf stopling i went faster maming her shake more
B-ahhhhh, oohhh shit!! J-be quiet babygirl.
She nodded again and tried to keep quiet. Then she was getting close again
B-daddy, im gonna cum! J-okay, do it.
She came again and i went even faster in and out of her. I started rubbing her clit with it. She moaned and screamed my name.
B-daddy! Im cumming again! J-cum babygirl.
She came again and i kept going.
B-i cant, i cant cum again J- yes you can B-n-no i cant!
I leaned over her and grabbed her chin
J-yes you can.
I felt myselg getting close too. Then bettys legs dtartes shaking more and more, i coumd see she was in pain. She came again and i did too. Then i slowly pulled out and picked her up. I carried her to my bed and sat her on it. Then i made a bath ready for us and we bathed together.
J-was that too much betts? B-no, it was amazing.