teacher-student

Jughead

Im a creative writing teacher at riverdale college, a few weeks ago a new student came in my class. Her name is betty cooper and she's so fucking hot. Today I made her stay after school, just to talk to her.

After the last class she knocked on the door of my classroom. And walked in

B-hello mister jones. J-hello miss cooper. B-did I do something wrong?

I stood in front of her and said

J-im afraid I have to fail you on the last quiz. B-oh... is there anything I can do to change it? She said in a sexy voice.

J-what do you have in mind. B-I don't know... maybe this... she whispered and pulled my tie. She took it off and unbuttoned my shirt. I walked away from her and locked the door of my classroom.

Then I walked back over to betty and pulled her in for a kiss. I unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it open. She was wearing a cute pink bra which made her look innocent.

B-ahh mister jones... she moaned softly. She unbuttoned the button of my jeans and pulled them down a little.

B-you're so hot mister Jones.

I put my hand in her skirt and slowly pushed my finger inside of her. She moaned, soft and high. I kissed her pretty lips and pushed my finger in and out. Then I pulled it out and walked her over to a desk. I took of her shirt and her skirt. She took of my shirt and pulled down my boxers. I unclipped her bra and slowly let it fall down her arms. I sucked her nipples, her moans were so sweet and high. She softly grabbed my hair and tugged it a little. I pulled away from her boobs and took of my boxers. She looked at my dick and softly touched it

B-wow mister jones its so big. J-you've been a bad girl mis cooper, and ill have to punish you for that. B-what did I do sir? J-you failed your test, that's not acceptable miss cooper. B-what are you going to do mister jones? J-I'm going to teach you a lesson.

I took of all her clothes. And softly rubbed the tip of my dick over her pussy. She let out soft moan.

J-do you like that babygirl? B-hmmm yeaa.

I pushed the tip in, she moaned and whimpered softly. It was so hot and cute at the same time, her sweet little body all for me.

B-mister jones... please go deeper. J-beg for it. B-please sir, go harder and deeper, please let me have your big cock please! J-only because you asked so sweetly.

I pushed in further and went faster. I licked her boobs and trusted faster. I went deeper and harder. I pushed her down on her back and climbed on top of her. I went in her again even deeper and harder. She looked so small under me, I loved it. She loved it too.

She moaned louder.

B-ahh mister jones! J-be quiet babygril! You need to be taught a lot! B-teach me mister jones!

I pushed even deeper and went even more rough. Her sweet moans were so high and soft, her pretty body was moving in all directions.

B-mister Jones im cumming! J-not yet babygirl, wait a little longer.

I kept going and went even faster, I felt mself getting close too.

B-mister Jones! I cant hold it! J-okay, do it.

She started squirting all over me. I could see on her face she was in heaven. Her orgasm lasted for a few seconds, it was so hot. I pulled out of her and jerked myself above her.

B-can I please have your cum mister Jones?

The way she said it was so hot. I came all over her boobs and stomach and rubbed it on her. She moaned softly and looked at me.

J-i think you learned enough miss Cooper B-thank you mister Jones.

We put our clothes back on and shared one last kiss before we both went home.