threesome

Jughead

Ive been dating Veronica for a few months now, she has never had sex and she doesn't want to have sex with me either. Because of that im so sexually frustrated and I need to have sex with someone so bad. Today I went to archies house, he knew about my sex problems.

A-bro why don't you just have sex with your girlfriend? J-she doesn't want to and shes a virgin A-no shes not J-yes she is A-dude, I used to hook up with her all the time before you started dating. J-oh... A-why don't you hire someone to fuck with you? J-I mean... she lied so me so I guess why not? A-ill google someone for you.

He went to his laptop and almost immediately found a website where I could hire a girl. I saw a picture of a beautiful girl, she was stunning. Her name was Elizabeth Cooper. I decided to let her come over to my place tomorrow, archie was gonna take veronica out so she wasn't home.

The next day

Veronica just left with archie, Elizabeth can be here any second now. Then the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw the most beautiful girl ever. She looked a little nervous.

J-come in gorgeous B-okay... J-your name is Elizabeth right? B-yea, but you can call me betty J-okay betty, why does it look like you're nervous? B-I usually don't visit peoples homes J-oh... we can go somewhere else if you want? B-no we don't have to, im way too excited to have sex with you J-same goes for me babygirl.

I walked over to her and softly kissed her lips. She immediately kissed back and stuck her tongue inside of my mouth. I picked her up by her tights and laid her down on the couch. She wrapped her legs around me and started grinding on my dick. I got hard instantly. I laid on top of her and kissed her again. She kissed back and started taking of my shirt. I took off her dress and saw the sexiest lingerie ive ever seen. I started kissing down her neck to her boobs. She took of my pants and boxers. She looked down to see my huge hard dick

B-good one jones J-you don't look so bad yourself.

I took of all her clothes until we were both fully naked. She kissed me again and grinded on my dick. I pulled away from the kiss and laid her down on the couch

J-ready babygirl? B-im more than ready.

I softly pushed the tip of my dick in her. She let out a soft groan and grabbed the back of my neck. I pushed a little deeper and kissed her neck. Then I pushed myself all the way in her. I looked at her and said

J-tell me when I can move B-hmmm! You can move please.

I slowly trusted in and out of her. We were both moaning like crazy, its been so long since ive had sex and shes the hottest woman ive ever seen. I went faster and afster until I heard the front door open.

B-who is that? J-shit I think its my girlfriend, stay here.

I quickly got on my boxers and tried to hide my boner. I walked over to the door and there was veronica.

V-hey babe J-h-hey... V-jug what were you doing? J-nothing...

Veronica walked in to the living room and saw betty on the couch, she had a blanket wrapped around her naked body.

V-JUGHEAD! J-you were the one lying to me about being a virgin, archie told me about your hook ups! V-look jughead, I think we shouldn't be together anymore. J-agreed

I noticed that veronica couldn't stop staring at betty.

V-how about we just have one more night together? The three of us. B- me too? V-yea J-im in if youre in. B-oh id love to. J-okay, veronica take of your clothes.

She took of her jacket, her blouse and the t shirt she had underneath that

J-damn Ronnie could you be wearing any more clothes? I giggled. V-oh shush jones.

In a matter of seconds we were all fully naked. Both of them were trying to touch my dick, it was so hot. I walked over to the bed and first pushed betty down on it. Veronica laid next to her. I started eating betty out, at the same time I rubbed Veronicas clit, they were both moaning, it was so sexy. Veronica reached down and started jerking my dick. I saw betty squirming above me. She softly grabbed my hair and tugged it. I stuck my tongue in her and went even faster. Then I pulled it out and climbed on top of her. I stopped rubbing veronica and started fucking betty roughly.

I didn't notice how jealous veronica looked. She pushed me of of betty and started sucking my dick. Betty smirked at us and softly kissed my lips while also touching my dick. Veronica rubbed herself on my leg while sucking me off. I pulled betty closer to me and stuck two fingers inside of her. It was so hot. I had two hot woman on top of me doing all kinds of stuff to me. We kept going like that for a bit until I pushed veronica off of me and turned her over so she was standing doggy. Betty sat down in front of veronica and softly kissed her lips. I started trusting in veronica from behind. After a few seconds veronica pushed betty over and started eating her out.

B-hmmm just like that V-ahhhhh.

It felt amazing but I wanted them to touch my dick again so I pulled out of veronica and flipped her over again. I laid down in between them and got both my hands down to their clits, now there were hot moaning woman laying next to me. It was obvious betty was way more professional and experienced than veronica. She sat up and started sucking my dick. I pulled her up to me and sat her down on my face so I could eat her out. Veronica started riding my dick. I trusted my tongue in betty and went really rough. She moaned loudly and grinded on my face. I reached up and grabbed both her boobs in my hands. I felt I was gonna cum soon.

V-ahhhhh hmmm im cumming!! J-okay, do it.

She came all over me so I got her and betty of. I started trusting deep inside of betty while softly rubbing veronicas clit. Seconds later I came deep inside of betty and she squirted all over me. After that we had another couple rounds of sex and then we cuddled in my bed, both on either side of me. They were both still touching my dick and I was still rubbing their pussy's softly.

(comment if you want a part 2)