betty catches juggie 😏

Betty and jughead like eachother and are best friends, theyre both too nervous to make the first move.

Jughead
Betty and i were cuddling in my bed together and watching a movie, betty fell asleep a few minutes ago. There was just a sex scene in the movie and i couldnt stop imagining betty and i making love. Then it happened, the worst thing that could happen. I got hard. Betty was still asleep and if i woke her i wouldnt be able to hide my boner. I thought about it and my best option seemed to be quickly jerking off to get rid of my boner. If i was quick and quiet she wouldnt notice. I pulled my boxers down a little and took my long hard dick out. Then i softly jerked myself off. I let out a quiet moan and kept going. I softly squeezed my balls and moaned again. Betty was still asleep and moved a little. A second i thought she woke up but i looked at ger face and she was still asleep. I jerked again and softly moaned. It felt so so good. I imagined it being betty and i let out a groan.

Betty
I fell asleep while watching a movie with juggie. He is so fucking hot. A little later i woke up. When i opened my eyes i saw jugheads dick was out and he was jerking. It was soo hot. I watched him spit on his hand and wrap his hand around his dick. He jerked himself off while groaning. He started moving faster and faster. I couldnt help myself and sruck my hand out a little. I touched his hand he was using to jerk off. He looked at me in shock. I grabbed his dick and softly pulled on it. He groaned and looked at me

J-fuck betts...

I started softly going up and down with one hand and i squeezed his balls with the other. He groaned and i went a little faster. Then i let go of his dick making it stand straight up.

J-why did you stop? B-just wait juggie

I sat up and went over to his legs i sat down on top of his legs facing his dick. I leaned down over it and softly licked the tip.
J-oh fuck betty
I kept going making him moan louder. I jerked the bottom part of his dick while licking the top. He grabbed my hair and tugged it a little. I softly bit the tip of his dick. Then i started going a little deeper taking about half of him in my mouth. I started going up and down faster and faster while also squeezing his balls softly and rubbing the bottom of his dick. He was so big that it didnt fit all the way in my mouth. Jughead grabbed my head and pushed it down a little more making me gag. I moaned on his dick and sucked harder and harder. He smirked at me and pushed my head a little deeper. I gagged again, we both loved it.
J-betts im close... B-cum in my mouth!
He came in my mouth and i swallowed it all. He let put a groan and giggled
J-thank you, that was amazing B-no problem.