the bunker

(Betty and jughead are best friens, ever since people found out betty's dad was the black hood (season 2 vibes) they started hating her. Now everyone is coming for her and her friends as revenge for what the black hood did)

B-Jug, run! J-betty whats going on? B-FUCKING RUN JUGHEAD.
They started running. Betty heard jughead breathing heavely behind her. They kept running and running even after they had lost the group of angry people behind them.
J-betty, please can we take a break? B-jug, theyre out to kill me. J-theres a bunker nearby, one of my old friends built it before he moved to greendale. B-where is it? J-ill show you.
Jughead started walking again and betty followed him. He easily pointed out the way to the bunker, he had spend hours there as a kid.

J-here it is. Jughead said as he went to an enormous thing in the ground that sort of looked like a door.
Betty walked over to him and helped him open the door. As soon as ir opened jughead jumped in, betty followed him right after and closed it above them.
J-wow... it hasnt changed at all... B-its bigger then i thought it would be. J-yea.
They sat down on the bed. Then the panic started to kick in by jughead
J-holy shit betts, what do we do next? B-i dont know, but we'll be fine jug. J-will we tho? B-it'll blow over J-betty, you saw how mad they were! This wont just go away. Shit! I dont want to die a fucking virgin! B-me neither... but we dont have to... J-what do you mean?
Betty leaned on top of jughead and quicklt kissed his lips. He kissed her back and they started making out. Soon enough jughead
started taling off Bettys clothes. He ripped of her shirt and started sucking her boobs. Betty could feel his boner through his pants.
She started softly moaning in his ear. After a few minutes she pulled up his shirt and kissed his lip again. Betty couldnt help herself feom moaming into the kiss
B- fuck.... yes!
Her soft moans made jughead even more horny and he unbutoned her pants, as soon as he did he slid his hand in her panties and startes rubbing her clit slowly. Betty moaned louder and started sucking his neck
B-ahhh dont stop juggie! Ahhhh yes keep doing that! J-you like that babygirl? Betty nodded.
She took ir further by unbutoning his pants. She alid them down together with his boxers and looked at his dick. It was so much bigger tben she thought it was. He looked at her and said
J- you like it? She didnt answer him. Instead she started licking it and sucking it. She had never
done it before, but she knew it was making him feel good since he was grabbing and tugging her hair.
She sucked harder and jughead moaned loud
J-yes betty! Just like that! Dont stop aahhhhh *moan* im gonna cum.
He did what he said and betty swallowed it all. Jughead picked her ul and threw her on the bed. He climbed on top of her and took of her skirt and panties. They were both completely naked.
Jughead started aucking her neck again whilst betty's hand traveled down his muscular body tl his dick. She started softly mastribating him and he got even harder then he already was.
B-jug... J-yes? B-please, fuck me. J-i... i... B-whats wrong? Are you okay?
He shook his head and sat on the side of the bed.
B- whats wrong? J-i dont know what to do... ive never done this before, i dont want to hurt you..
B-you wont, i promise J-im just nervous, i really want to do this i just dont know how. B-i can be on your lap? He nodded and softly kissed her.
Betty grabbed his dick in her hand and sat on his lap. She lined it up under her and slowly sat down. She let out a shaky moan and slowly started moving
B-aahhhhh yes! J-betty aaahhh this feels so fucking good *moan* B-yeaaa.
They were both moaning loudly while betty got faster and faster.
J-baby faster!! B-i cant.
Jughead grabbed her waist and flipped them over. He was laying on top of her now.
He started rrusting in her faster and faster. Bettt screamed his name out of pleasure. They lept going until
B-j-jug! Im gonna cum! J-me too, do it!
Betty started to tighten around him which made him cum. Betty quirted all her liquids out of her.
Jughead pulled our and they fell down next to eachother on the bed.
J-that was nice B- yea, that was amazing.
She cuddled to his side and like that they fell asleep, not worrying about what was going on outside.