Jughead and the babysitter

Im betty cooper, im a babysitter and today i have to take care of a girl names Jellybean Jones for the first time. Her parents said her older brother might be home, but he'll probably be out.
I put on a crop-top and some jeans, just a casual outfit. I got on my bike and drove to the adress the parents gave me. When i arrived i rang the doorbell and some guy opened the door
Fp-hi, Betty right? B-yes, thats me Fp-im fp, jellybeans dad, she is in the other room. We walked to the livingroom together and i saw a girl sitting on the couch, she looked a little too old for a babysitter but i didnt say anything about it.
The parents left and i was together with jellybean. At first it was really awkward so i tries to make some conversation
B-so, arent you a little old for a babysitter? Je-thats what im telling them but they wont believe me. B-oh... do you want to watch a movie or something? Je-sure.

We watched a few movies until it was 11 pm and jeybean went to bed. I was sitting on the couch alone for a while when i heard the door open. It couldnt be her parents, so i had no idea who it could be. Then one of the hottest guys ive ever seen walked in
J-who are you? B-im Betty, Jellybeans babysitter. J-ahh thats you. B-yea... J-you look good.

Jughead
J-you look good. I said. She looked at me with a surprised look.
J-sorry i didnt mean it to sound like that B-no thats fine, you look good too.
She smirked a little. I smirked too. I sat next to her on the couch. We looked at eachother and all i wanted was to fuck her right here right now.

J-you look so fucking hot.
As soon as i sat that she smashed her lips on mine. I kissed her back and sat her in my lap so she was stradling me.

Then she pulled away B-we cant do this... J-why not? B- because im your sisters babysitter, what if your parents come home? J-they wont be home until 1 am. B-well in that case.
She kissed me again and took of my shirt.
I took of hers and kissed her passionatly. She started slowly grinding me making me grunt slightly.
I unbuttoned her jeans and slid my hand in her panties.
B-please- finger me J-if you say so.
I stuck two fingers in her and moved them quickly
B-ohhh fuck just like that, dont stop! J-shh be quiet, dont wake up Jelly.

She nodded and moaned softer. I went faster and fasted until i pulled out
B-why did you stop? J-you'll see. I set her back on the couch and pulled of my pants and boxers. She looked at my dick and looked amazed.
J-like it? B-i... i dont know if... it... fits... J-oh ill make it fit.
She smirked and sat back on my lap. She grinded on me again and softly moaned in my ear. I took of her jeans and panties and started sucking her neck, i left hickeys everywhere.
B-please, put it in. J-okay.
I lifted up her hips and held her above my hard dick. I slowly sat her down and my dick slid in her. She let out a loud moan and grinded slowly.
B-ahhhhh! Just like that, hmmmm! J-shh be quiet babygirl.
She nodded and i pushed myself in deeper, it barely fit in. She started bouncing up and down and i sucked her neck and shoulders. Then i unclipped her bra and sucked her nipples

B-hmm i thought you'd never take that off.
I smirked and flipped us over. I started pounding in her, this time even more rough.
B-holy fuck! J-thats good!
I went faster and fasted.
B-im gonna cum!! J-wait, lets make this special.
I picked her up by her tights and laid her down in the dining table. I pounded in her again and made out with her. She giggled and dugged her nails in my back.
I picked her bacm up and slowly pushed her against the wall. I trusted in her again.
B- i cant hold it anymore! Im cumming! J- are you on birthcontrol? B-yea, cum in me!!
She came all over mg dick and seconds later i came too. I set her down on the floor  and we got our clothes back on. Only minutes later my parents came back

Fp- jug? Youre home? J-yep, i decided to stay home and just talk with the babysitter Fp- thats nice of you jug, anyways betty, heres your payment. Thank you for taking care of our daughter.
She smirked at me and said
B-id gladly do it again