Fun Time In The Shower

Jughead pov

I have a girlfriend named Betty Cooper, we haven't had sex yet. Betty isn't a virgin but I am, she told me we can take as much time as I need. Today I finally felt ready. I walked to our bedroom to see betty laying on the bed in just her underwear. I couldn't help but stare at her, she is so beautiful. I felt myself getting hard. Betty looked up from her phone and slightly giggled

B-got a little problem Jones? J-I uhm... i... B-its okay babe, don't worry. If you want to you can like go to the bathroom or something?

I walked over to her and pulled her up so she was sitting straight up on the bed

J-will you come take a shower with me? B-really? J-yes, im ready to make love to you.

I picked her up by her tights and carried her to the bathroom. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I pushed her against the wall in the bathroom. I roughly kissed her, she softly moaned into the kiss, it made me even harder. Then she got out of my arms and pulled down my pants. I smirked and took of my shirt.

B-you have a condom? J- ill get one.

I went to out nightstand and grabbed a condom. I came back to a fully naked betty. I looked at her and smirked

J-you're so fucking hot B-you are too. She said and softly touched my abs. then I walked away
and started the shower making sure it was nice and warm. I felt betty come up behind me. She pulled down my boxers. I turned around and kissed her again, she kissed me back with a lot of passion. I softly kissed her breasts . She softly moaned in my ear. Her hands made their way all over my body and mine over hers. I felt goosebumps on her soft skin. I stepped in the shower and pulled her in with me. She let out a soft moan.

I pulled her in for another kiss but she pulled away

J-what are you- B-shh, don't talk.

She sat on her knees and started to softly touch my hard dick. I groaned. Then she put it in her mouth and started softly sucking.

J-ohhh betty! Youre so good! I moaned, she is so damn good at this. She sucked harder and went deeper. After a few minutes I came in her mouth while moaning loudly, I've never felt something like this before.

She stood up and smashed her lips on mine. I kissed back and grabbed the condom. She grabbed it out of my hands and rolled it on my dick. I groaned softly. I stood closer to her and rubbed the tip of my dick on her pussy, it felt so good.
Then I picked her up by her tights and pushed her against the wall. The hot water was running down our bodies. Then I softly pushed my dick in to her. Her face showed how much pleasure she had from just that one moment. I started slowly moving, I trusted my hips against hers. I didn't really know what I was doing but I knew it felt good and I wanted to do it with just her. I started going faster and faster, betty was moaning loudly and almost screaming. I groaned and sped up even more. I felt Bettys legs starting to shake

B-Juggiee!!! Ahhhhhh! Im cumming!! J-do it baby!

I rubbed her clit with my thumb. Then I felt her liquids pour in to me. I slowed down to please myself and after a few seconds I came too, it felt amazing. It put betty back on the floor, but I didn't want to stop yet. I got my hand back to her clit and softly made circles on it with my thumb. She moaned loudly. Then I pushed one finger in, another thing id never done before. I looked at betty's face, it was clear that she was enjoying it so I kept going. I pushed in another finger and started moving them faster. She moaned even more and grabbed my arm for support. Then I pulled my fingers out and sat on my knees the same way as she had done earlier. I started licking her pussy. Then after a few seconds I put my tongue inside of her, she moaned. The sweet sounds she was making while I was licking her made me hard again. With one hand I stroked her clit and with the other a started jerking myself, it felt amazing for the both of us.

B-juggie! Ahhhhh! Yesss! Betty moaned. I moaned too and kept trusting tongue inside of her. I felt I was about to cum. I started licking betty faster and faster while still rubbing her clit. She moaned loudly and after a few more minutes she moaned

B-im gonna cum! I cant hold it juggiee! J- cum in my mouth babygirl! She came and second later I did too. We cleaned ourselves up and I got on my sweatpants while betty put on my shirt and her underwear. We cuddled in bed for the rest of the night holding eachother close.