happy mornings

Betty
Jughead and i are on a vacation, yesterday we had a 'fun night' if you know what i mean. Today i woke up still fully naked in jugheads arms. He looks so cute when hes asleep. I softly kissed his nose. He was still asleep. I went under the covers and kissed down his body. He has perfect abs. Then i reached his dick, i softly started touching it. He got hard. I looked up at him but he was still asleep. I started softly licking him, he softly moaned in his sleep. I kept going until i felt his hands pull on my hair and i knew he was awake.
B-hey baby
He opened his eyes and as soon as he saw my still fully naked body he smiled
J-hmmm thats good, did you enjoy yourself last night baby? B-hmmm yea it was great. J-i love you B-i love you too.
He kissed my lips and we started making out.
B-hmmm juggie J-tell me what you want baby
B-p-please J-what baby? B-please make love to me.
He smirked and started kissing my neck
B-ahh juggie thats nice J-yea?
I nodded and pulled him up to my mouth. I felt him getting hard next to me. I kissed him passionatly. He rolled us over so he was on top of me and he ssucked my neck again.
B-thats so good juggiee!
He kept going like that for a while. I reached my hand down to his dick and softly massaged it. He moaned. I reached to the nightstand and grabbed a condom. I handed it to him and he opened it. He put it on and slowly pushed himself inside of me.
B- ahhh juggie fuck! J-is that good baby? B-yeaa just like that, dont stop!
He started slowly trusting inside of me
B-jug... please, go faster! J-okay baby.
He started going faster and faster inside of me. I moaned loudly while he grunted in my ear.

J-hmmm you feel so good B-H-harder!
He went deeper and faster, my moand and his grunts got louder.
B-keep doing that juggie, dont stop!
He went faster and faster. Then he pulled out and flipped us over.
J-ride me babygirl.
He had a small smirk on his lips.
I got on top of him and slowly grinded against him. He lifted up my hips and put hinself inside of me again. I sank down on him with a moan. J started slowly riding him but that wasnt enough for him. He grabbed my hips and bounced me up and down.
B-ahhhhhh yess! Jughead! Fuck dont stop!
It felt so good
J-hmm baby go faster!
I went as fast as i could. I felt i was getting close
B-j-juggie... J-wait, hold it a little longer. B-i cant!! Juggiee! J-come on baby! Go a little faster.
I went even faster. J-keep going baby, dont stop! B-ohhh juggie you feel so good in me! J-a little more baby, im almost there.
I went even faster to lush him over his limit.
J-okay baby, you can cum. B- i came all over him and softly moaned.
J-well thats a good way to wake up.
He softly giggled. I kissed his nose and cuddled close to him again.