public bathroom

Hii, so I had no inspiration at all so uhm yea... have fun reading (and pls comment more ideas/requests)

Betty

I was at a bar, my ex-boyfriend Archie cheated on my with my best friend Veronica yesterday. Today I decided to go to a bar and fuck with whoever I could. I was looking around, it was still pretty early on the evening. Then two really hot guys walked in. they saw me and walked over to me.

??-hey hottie B-hello handsome, what are your names? J-im Jughead R- and im reggie. J-wanna dance?

I smirked at them and nodded. We walked to the dancefloor and started dancing, just innocent dancing. Then reggie went to the bathroom.

I started dancing closer to jughead, we started dirty dancing. I grinded myself on him. He softly groaned and grabbed my hips. He pulled me closer and softly kissed and licked my neck. I turned around and smashed my lips on his, immediately I was in heaven. He kissed me softly but rough at the same time. Then reggie came back, he came up to us and said

R-wanna do shots? I nodded and jughead did too.

We went to the bar and got shots. After a lot of them we were completely drunk.
J-wanna dance again? B-y-yea, I'd love that.

The three of us started dancing again. I danced a little closer to jughead than to Reggie. Jughead and I were both a little more touchy because of the alcohol. I turned around and grinded on his dick. He rubbed himself on me and grabbed my boobs, I loved it.

J-wanna go to the bathroom?

He whispered in my ear. I nodded and kissed his neck. We went to the mens bathroom because there was a line in front of the womans bathroom. Jughead pushed me in a little stall and started taking of my dress. I stopped him and sat on my knees. I took of his pants and boxers and softly touched his dick, he wasn't hard yet but I was about to change that. I grabbed his dick with one hand and then rubbed my other hand on the tip. He groaned and grabbed my hair. His dick started to get hard. Then I pulled down my dress and slowly took of my bra. He looked at my boobs. And started touching his dick. I took his hand away and licked the tip of his dick. Then I got more in my mouth. He grabbed my head and pushed his dick all the way in my mouth. I gagged a little and started sucking. He groaned and tugged my hair. Then I sat down on top of the closed toilet seat and got his dick in between my boobs. I spit on them and rubbed them around his hard cock. He moaned. Then he pulled me up so I was standing again and he pulled of my underwear. He rubbed his dick over my clit and kissed me harshly. It felt amazing and I couldn't stop moaning. Then he picked me up by my tights and pushed his dick in me. He started trusting roughly while still holding me. I was a moaning mess and so was he. Then he put me down and sat on the closed toilet so I could fuck him like that. The turned me around so my back was facing him and he sat me down on his lap. His dick slid in me and I put my hands on the door of the small toilet stall for support. I started bouncing up and down. Then jughead put his hands on my inner thights and rubbed them slowly. Moans spilled from my mouth.

Jugheads hand went to my clit, I was still bouncing on his dick and he started rubbing my clit. Then he slowly stood up. And pushed me closer to the door. He started trusting in me from behind, he went really really fast. The sounds of his dick hitting my ass filled the room. It was loud and everyone could hear but we didn't care at all. then I felt it

B-ahhhh! Jughead im cumming!!! J-me too baby! Wait a little longer!

He went even faster and pushed even deeper. I couldn't hold in any longer, then jughead said J-okay! Do it!

I started squirting all over him and over the floor, there was a whole puddle on the floor. I felt jugheads cum go inside of me, I was on the pill so it was fine.

I couldn't find my panties so I just put my dress back on and jughead put on his clothes. We walked out and looked for reggie. Then jughead noticed a text on his phone.

The text: R-hey jug, I took of with a girl ill see ya later.

J-well I guess Ill hear that tonight. B-you could stay over at my place? J-id love to.
We went to my place and got to my bedroom. I started undressing myself until I was fully naked. I walked up to jughead and whispered

B-wanna go again? He nodded and pushed me on the bed. He quickly undressed himself and pushed his dick inside of me. He went really rough and fast. After a few minutes we both came and we cuddled for the rest of the night.