forced mariage

Betty

Hi im betty, im 18 years old and I live with my parents. My parents are really rich, today they told me they had something important to tell me. I was supposed to go to dinner with them. I quickly got ready, I was wearing a sexy dress and high heels, my parent don't like it when I dress sexy but I don't care, I dress however I want.

I got to my parents and walked over to the dining room. I saw an older man and a guy about my age. Id never seen them before so I was a little confused. My mom told me to sit down, the only empty chair left was next to the guy. He looked at me and smiled a little. I smiled back and looked at my mom.

B-why am I here? A-elizabeth, this is jughead. You are going to marry him.

Jughead and I looked at eachother, he seemed just as surprised as I was.

J-what!? Dad I have a life! I cant marry some random girl! B-Yea! Im not marrying him!

A-betty, Calm down. You have no choice, you are marrying him in two weeks so you better get ready, ill give you two some time now.

My mom and the older guy who was probably jugheads dad left.

B-just so you know im not gonna stop sleeping with other guys. J-sleep with whoever you want to sleep with because im not marrying you. B-you know what, fuck you. J-you can fuck me.

I was so surprised by what he said that I didn't say anything back. He smirked a little and said.

J-you look sexy in this dress but id rather rip it of off you. B-please do. J- I cant, we have to have this stupid dinner first. B-come to my room after and do what you said you'd do. J-ofcourse babygirl.

I went to get my mom and they came back in. our personal chef brought in our food. Jughead and I ate as quick as we could, we were both excited for what was going to happen after this stupid dinner. Our parents looked at us with a confused glance.

B-what? A- why are you two eating so fast? J-just hungry. A-okay..sure..

After we had our desert jughead and I went upstairs. Jughead and his dad were staying with us for a few days so that wasn't so suspicious.

J-how about we take a bath? B-okay.

We both smirked and got to my bathroom. I let the warm water get in the tub and put in a little soap for some bubbles. While I was bend over jughead pulled down my panties and rubbed his hard dick over my folds

B-ahh.. J-you like that? B-hmmm yea...

I turned around so I was facing him and got of his shirt. He took of my dress and started sucking my neck. I pulled off his boxers and jerked his dick. He groaned in my ear, it was so sexy and I immediately got wet. My wetness
dripped out of me on to his leg. He giggled and kissed my lips. His giggle was so cute. At this point the bathtub was almost full so he sat in and pulled me in with him. I straddled his lap and grinded against his hard dick. He groaned and ran his hands up and down my body. I pulled away from him and went underwater with my head. I got his dick in my mouth and started sucking it. He groaned and grabbed my head. I came above the water to get some air. He pulled me up to him and kissed me roughly. I kissed back in the same way. Then he flipped us over and laid on top of me. He started trusting inside of me deeper and deeper. Then there was a knock on the door.

B-hello? A-betty have you seen jughead? I put his stuff in his room and he wasn't there. B-uhm... no haven't seen him A-okay ill just ask his dad I guess.
Jughead giggled and sank his dick deeper in to me. I let out a loud moan and started moving my hips to meet his trusts. His dick felt amazing and he is so much better than any guy I've ever been with. He kept trusting and started kissing my neck with it.

B-just like that juggie, just like that. J-yea? Is that nice babygirl? Does that make you feel good? B-ahhhh yes! Don't stop!

He kept going and went even faster. The water was splashing everywhere because of it, it felt so amazing. Then I felt myself getting close

B-ahh juggie im almost there J-me too baby, hold it B-ahhhh okay!!

He kept going and went even faster making me almost scream

J-shh baby we don't want our parents to hear. B-hmmmm! Okay!

He kept going, I couldn't hold my orgasm anymore.

B-juggie im cant hold it! Im cumming! J-me too baby do it!

I came all over him and he did too. He pulled out of me and kissed my lips once more

J-i don't think marrying you is so bad B-agreed. We smiled at eachother and quickly got out before going back to our parents. They were sitting downstairs at the dinnertable

FP-jug, boy, where were you? J-uhm... A-betty did you shower? FP-jug you hair is wet too

A-betty please don't tell me you and jughead- B-mom youre making me marry him at least let me test out his sexual performances. Jughead giggled a bit and kissed my head. I turned over to him and kissed his lips.

A few months later they got married. They ended up having two beautiful children.