61

"I....I don't understand what you mean, lady Rienne..." Evelina uttered. She felt extremely embarrassed right now!

"Rienne! Your being too rude! Why do you hate lady Evelina so much..!?" Rulias shouted.

Hearing him defend Evelina, Rienne felt more furious! He even had the audacity to call her by her first name!

"Why....." Rienne laughed. "Why!? Don't tell me you forgot!"

Rienne pointed at Evelina and said in outrage, "can't you see!? She's pretending! Your all fools to believe her!"

"That's enough! Get out! Your no longer welcomed here!" Rulias was furious and in a fit of rage kicked her out.

There was an uproar in the crowd. Did....he really kick lady Rienne Balloria out!?

Even though many didn't like Rienne, they were still shocked and dumbfounded. No matter what... Rienne was still a Balloria!

Looks like trouble is coming...

"....uh-...ugh! Fine!" Rienne marched towards the exit. But before she did, she did not forget to shout at Evelina one more time.

"Evelina, don't forget that you have a fiancee now! Stop flirting with other men!" Only after she finished, did Rienne leave.

Evelina sunk into Chase's embrace. As if she was seeking shelter in his arms.

Seeing her pityful state, the men around suddenly felt an urge to pamper Evelina.

However Chase felt slightly uncomfortable. But since they were engaged, he shouldn't reject her. However he couldn't say he wasn't regretful that his fiancee is Evelina and not Angelina.

Earlier when he saw how close Evelina was with some young men, he felt uncomfortable. No one would like to see their fiancee close with the opposite gender.

Unfortunately for Chase, he could only sigh and not complain. It was a political engagement after all...

***********
A friend of lady Rienne ran after her.

"Rienne!"

"What!?"

"Maybe...maybe you should just stop bothering lady Evelina. By doing this, your only damaging your's and young master Rulias's relationship."

"So what...! I don't care about him anymore anyway! Rulias is a scumbag! He's not worthy of my friendship anyway!" Rienne with a frustrated face said.

"Rienne! You can't say that!" The friend suddenly shouted. Her outburst even shocked Rienne.

"Don't be so unreasonable, Rienne! Young master Rulias won't like a brat like unreasonable lady. You should act more like lady Evelina-"

"Wait...! Did...you just say I'm a brat...!?"

"Huh...?"

"You......ha....haha..." Rienne began to laugh. She should have known...

"I....I can't believe I didn't notice....your just like them! Always saying I'm a brat...and no one would like me! Are you any better than me..!?"

"What are you talking about..." The friend was conflicted.

"Now that I think about it.....you were always like this.... Telling me what to do, saying I should always apologize..... You always stood up for Rulias and that Evelina!"

"Wait....i-"

"You do not need to speak..." Rienne's tone turned more quiet.

"I'll be leaving now" Rienne said as she made her way to the direction of where her carriage was.