35

That night Angelina had a nightmare again.

Her vision was blurry but it soon began to clear up.

"Huh? This is my bedroom..." She looked around and found that she was in her bedroom. Then her gaze fell on a weeping girl with silver hair.

The girl looked frail and weak, she also had bruises on her arms and legs.

She was crying.

Her knees were red as if she had been kneeling for quite a while and there was a palm mark on her neck.

"Was she choked...?" Angelina walked towards her and she could see the little girl clearer now.

Silver hair and golden eyes. It was...Angelina?

"Is this the original Angelina...?"

The weeping Angelina looked to be around only three to four years old.

"Oh my lord....why is she covered in bruises..!?"

Her nose was also bleeding, as if it had been punched.

"Was the original Angelina abused!?"

Then suddenly, the door made a loud "bang" sound and someone came in.

"Oh...her..." Even though she looked younger, Angelina could still reconize the person at a glance. It was non other than Evelina.

"Why are you still kneeling!? Are you waiting for someone to find you? Gonna tell on me?" She approached little Angelina.

"Look what we have here~ you look horrible! Just like a homeless person!" Evelina began to mock the original Angelina.

'this dirty pig...' Angelina clenched her fist and gritted her teeth in disgust.

Then little Evelina grabbed little Angelina's hair and began to slap her.

"Sob...sob...please...stop...big sniff sniff..sis...I'm sorry..!" Little Angelina cried and begged for mercy.

"Shut up! You ruined my doll and your gonna pay for it!" As she spoke, little Evelina to get even angrier.

Angelina then looked at a teared up doll on the floor near little Angelina. The doll's head and body was separated.

"Boohoo...it wasn't Lina's fault...sis...y-you...sob..sob..refused to let go.....I didn't mean to...ah!" Little Angelina was suddenly thrown to the floor.

"Shut up!! That was mine! Who told you to steal it!?" Evelina shouted ferociously.

"Lina didn't steal dolly....lina found dolly on the floor...."

"I don't care!! You still took her!!! I'll make you pay for this!!!!" Little Evelina then angrily left.

'how could she do that to a 4 year old!? It was just a doll anyway...she has hundred of other dolls!' Angelina stared at the door with eyes full of hatred. How did that evil woman manage to win the hearts of all the people....

Angelina stared at the crying little girl.

'i didn't know the original Angelina used to be treated like this....I wonder how many secrets that ugly pig is hiding behind that innocent act...'

Then everything began to turn blurry again and Angelina woke up.

It was still late. The sky was still dark and the mansion was filled with silence.

Angelina tried to go back to sleep but she couldn't. She got up and left her room to get some fresh air.

She went out with a white robe to cover her nightgown.