-2.13-

'you can't believe a word she says most times, but this time it was true'- betty

"Elijah, if you turn to the last page, what do you notice?" Ophelia faced her three friends who were sitting shoulder to shoulder on her bed, looking up at her

The boy in question flicked through the worn pages of the small red book Hermione had shown her, eyes widening as he reached the back.

"That's-" 

Daisy leant over his shoulder, her eyes equally wide.

"Merlin, Lee, when you said you looked alike I didn't think-"

Ophelia nodded as she began pacing slowly across the room. February had consisted of the Ravenclaw spending hours in the library, finding out everything she could about the Stones. She'd attempted bringing it up to Molly again, but she shut it down once again. Ophelia was sure she was hiding something, and if anyone was going to find out what it was, it would be her.

"If mum is right, and my family isn't anyway related to the Stones then it's the only explanation." She began twisting her ring slowly around her middle finger.

"So you think Juliet could be...?" Elijah had now opened the larger book, tracing the words with his finger. Ophelia shook her head quickly.

"No. No, not her. She's Professor Lupin's wife," she sat down on Luna's bed, chewing her lip before continuing, "I think it was Ophelia. I mean, she's the only other option and we have the same name. That can't be a coincidence."

"You do have the same bone structure," Luna chimed in, now looking in the small red book, "she's very pretty."

Ophelia smiled before falling backwards, staring up at the ceiling. She sighed gently. The more they talked about it, the more real it was becoming. Ophelia Hope Weasley might not even be a Weasley, and her real parents were most probably dead.

Countless possibilities were circling in her mind, her head spinning so much she hadn't noticed Daisy and Elijah leaving for bed. She didn't even remember getting into her own bed. As she continued to stare at the star ridden ceiling, she felt a small weight on the edge of the bed.

"Luna?" Ophelia sat up, frowning at the blonde girl.

Luna just smiled, tucking her knees up to her chest, her wand tucked behind her ear.

"This must be a lot, not knowing who you are." Ophelia swallowed lightly as she nodded. "I just wanted to say, no matter who your family are, you're still you." She smiled. "You'll still be my best friend."

She silently embraced the redhead, still smiling before pulling away. 

"And you'll still be my favourite Weasley," the blonde girl moved over to her own bed, pulling back the covers, "then again, George asked me about wrackspurts the other day without laughing, so I'd say he's catching up."