-1.2-

"there aren't many people who would say this about me, but the great thing about this life of ours is that you can be someone different to everybody."

~jennifer niven 

Platform 9 3/4 was packed with excited young faces on September 1st 1992, with countless trollies, trunks and owls weaving through the sea of wizards

Platform 9 3/4 was packed with excited young faces on September 1st 1992, with countless trollies, trunks and owls weaving through the sea of wizards. Teary eyed parents had begun waving off their excited children as the Hogwarts Express rumbled gently into the station.

Mrs. Weasley was among the tearful, much to her children's embarrassment. 

"Oh look at my babies, all grown up!" she cried, pulling the two young girls into her chest. "Oh and my beautiful boys, off again!" she continued, forcing the older pair of twins and Percy to join the group hug, ruffling their ginger hair. 

As they pulled away, Ophelia spotted another ginger heading towards the group.

"Bill!" she shouted across the platform before taking off towards her oldest brother. She threw her arms around his neck as he picked her up, spinning her around before setting her back down on the ground in order to hug his other little sister who took slightly longer to notice her brother.

"I didn't know you were coming, I thought you were staying in Egypt until Christmas?" Ophelia questioned, slightly breathless as she hadn't run that fast since George had decided to chase her and Ron with a spider back in July.

"And miss my baby sisters' first day at Hogwarts? Not likely!" he grinned at the two small redheads who were both beaming up at him. Bill was tall, thin, handsome, and had red hair like the rest of the Weasleys. He wore it long and in a ponytail, and he had an earring with a fang dangling from it which his mother had expressed her disapproval of on multiple occasions. It was safe to say that Bill was viewed as the 'cool' older brother by his younger siblings, especially the twins stood beside him.

Ophelia and Ginny loved Bill. He was nearly eleven when the girls were born, and from the moment they had come home he swore to protect them at all costs. He'd hated being away at Hogwarts while they were growing up, so he always made sure he made up for lost time while he was home for the holidays, rarely leaving their sides the entire time he was home. 

After a short reunion, Mrs. Weasley began to tear up again as she ushered her children towards the train.

"Bye Mum, love you!" both pairs of twins called in unison, waving back at the woman who was now sobbing into Bill's shoulder. 

"Percy! George! Fred! Look after your sisters!" She called weakly after her children boarding the train. "Oh and Ron! Ron? Ronald Weasley!? Where's your brother...." 

Her questioning was soon drowned out by the busy station, the five siblings not noticing her sudden panic. They'd assumed Ron had already run off with Harry and Hermione.